Expansion(s) In the future

Kioth

I'd like new content that actually takes into account our character's story.

Jedi Knight previously freed themselves from Emperor's domination. Should have been immune in KOTFE.

Sith Inquistor has the ability control force ghosts. Should have taken control of the Emperor not been controlled by him,

Imperial Agent becomes immune to mind control. Emperor should have had no control over agent.

I would like to see actual consequences to being a saboteur.. After Onsalught each class is asked to make a decision, Sabotauer has an extra option. I'd like to see the results of the answer we give. for both Loyalist and Saboteur. And nost just a letter about it. I'd like to see romanced companion discover saboteur is actually working for the other side. and the consequences of that discovery. Lord Scourg for example e would probably welcome Jedi Knight, Saboteur to the Empire. Kira would be devastated.

Hopefully at some point Saboteur betrays the Jedi or the Major to aide the other one.

I'd like to see a mission where you discover someone in your Alliance is leaking information to the "enemy".. With Loyalist and Saboteur having different options on what do about it.

Thank you, the video was quite interesting, so were the links to redit. There seems to be quite a lot of content that was scrapped or hidden. I wonder why, was it bugged, not finished, or did they just decide to go a different way?

As far as I recall, it was originally all meant to be part of the first expansion; Bothawui, Ryloth, and a third planet (one for the Republic, one for the Empire, one for both), which I can't remember. But they changed directions pretty early.

Edited by jedimasterjac

As far as I recall, it was originally all meant to be part of the first expansion; Bothawui, Ryloth, and a third planet (one for the Republic, one for the Empire, one for both), which I can't remember. But they changed directions pretty early.

it's a shame, some of it looked pretty good. I liked the video where the guy used a bug to get past the invisible wall and was able to ride his mount around on the 'hidden' parts of dantooine. Shame they fixed that in 6.0 wish I had know about it earlier...lol.

it's a shame, some of it looked pretty good. I liked the video where the guy used a bug to get past the invisible wall and was able to ride his mount around on the 'hidden' parts of dantooine. Shame they fixed that in 6.0 wish I had know about it earlier...lol.

Same! The existence of an orbital station was interesting, too.