Returning player looking for RP guild

Elroan

Willing to be Republic or Sith, though I do have a soft spot for the vanguard trooper class. I have several years of experience in Rping in WoW, up to and including running guild story arcs and events. Started playing SWTOR at launch then stopped due to life.

• 2 months later...

Hey there Elroan!

If you like the idea of playing a trooper, and you're willing to swap sides, the New Imperial Order has a fantastic militay-rp faction and we're always looking for new conscripts/recruits! We're looking to add new faces to our close-knit and dedicated community. Heavy RP progression systems, daily events, and much much more for nearly any type of character! You can either reply here for further details, or message me (or in-game-mail me) on either Kreaga or Ersebett. (We also have Sith, bounty-hunters, diplomats, etc if that's up your alley)

I'm also a wow-refugee (Malganis server), and I've been playing SWTOR since beta, but yeah, like you on-and-off due to IRL reasons.

Let's chat and figure out if it's a good fit!

• 11 months later...

Hey there!

Me and a friend on the republic side are looking to make an RP guild on the Star Forge server. We have been having a lot of fun developing characters just bouncing off each other and rping between us, but more is always better!

Bit about us - We have both been doing rp stuff for a while, started off on quotev back around 2013, played some DnD, and played a ton of other MMOs before landing on SWTOR as one of our favorites.

If you are interested or just want to talk more about the topic feel free to add me in game or send mail!

- Justice Reigns