Cartel Market armor won't go to collections through outfit.

I purchased the intelligence agent's armor set and put the whole set in an outfit and each item became "bound."

I then threw away the actual pieces thinking i could just reclaim them through collections but then that armor set does not show up as collected in my collections.

Anyone know if this is a bug or do you actually have to literally equip the items for collections?

It should have worked from putting each piece in an outfit stamp, as long as they were all on one character and not scattered on more than one. When you hover over the set, does it show any items having been collected or none of them? (I have forgotten bracers before...) If you didn't accidentally forget a piece, put in a ticket. At least in the past they were good about fixing issues like this.

I'm not sure about the 'equip in an outfit' thing. I've heard too many bad stories about it. So, any time I get a new outfit, I always just equip it on my base armor to be sure. If you have the new armor in your inventory, it's a simple matter to just right-click on each piece to swap it into your base armor, and then right-click again to swap back. Only after that do I start using any of the pieces in an outfit, etc.

I'm not sure about the 'equip in an outfit' thing. I've heard too many bad stories about it. So, any time I get a new outfit, I always just equip it on my base armor to be sure. If you have the new armor in your inventory, it's a simple matter to just right-click on each piece to swap it into your base armor, and then right-click again to swap back. Only after that do I start using any of the pieces in an outfit, etc.

I always check the chat window, and makes sure it said the set was added to collections, or whatever it says :)

I always check the chat window, and makes sure it said the set was added to collections, or whatever it says :)

Same, and I am extra careful and only delete the items after I opened my collections and checked that the unlock went through.

Some of the new sets are coming with 8 pieces, not 7. Dashing Rogue (think that's the name) and the beachwear set come to mind, as each comes with a caped and capeless chest.. It is very easy to throw out the set without realizing you also need to equip the extra chest.

Some of the new sets are coming with 8 pieces, not 7. Dashing Rogue (think that's the name) and the beachwear set come to mind, as each comes with a caped and capeless chest.. It is very easy to throw out the set without realizing you also need to equip the extra chest.

that's true, which is why I check and make sure it says it, just to be on the safe side :) There's been a few posts in here from people who forgot the extra piece.

So far, I believe there are three sets like this:

* Resort Swimwear (two chest pieces)

* Dashing Rogue (two chest pieces)

* Darth Malgus (two helmets - a full-face mask and a breath-mask that leaves the eyes, upper cheeks and forehead visible)