The Return of Darth Jadus

Ylliarus

On Onderon before Imperial players go meet with Akoru, Darth Savik tells you about Lord Brutann, Akoru's brother. Brutann is killed by Republic players on Hoth and at the time Brutann served Darth Jadus. That is what you misunderstood.

no it wasn't Onderon what I was thinking of but Ossus. But like I said i could be mistaken

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, I don't get why Jadus is so popular. He is nuts, the complete embodiment of what is wrong with the Empire, ruled by psychopathic urges rather than sensible motives.

Oh, right, I forgot the Sith Empire is meant to be this benevolent, gentle and wholesome faction :p

Remember, Valkorion called Jadus the best Sith his Empire ever produced. That tells you something about the nature of the Sith Empire. Of course Jadus is nuts and a psychopath. Show me a Sith that didn't have psychopathic tendencies. But it's fiction, people like various things in fiction. No one here would support the Empire in reality and yet we all play Impside and root for our Sith characters when they zap people.

And simply put, Jadus was written phenomenally as a character. He is the antagonist of one of the best written class stories. As a villain he is written perfectly. That's why he is so popular. He isn't popular because people genuinely believe he is a great guy. He is popular because he is a fantastic villain and embodies the ideals of the Sith the best. After all, Valkorion himself calls him that, the best Sith his Empire ever produced. And that guy has lived for over a thousand years, seeing thousands of Sith Lords. Heck, even Darth Marr doesn't receive the praise from Valkorion that Jadus does.

Edited by Ylliarus

I'm not a huge fan of the Agent story (actually, it's my least favorite). To me, it's a cliche mess of overused spy tropes, and Darth Jadus is a generic Bond villain. I'm ambivalent regarding their return, but if they did come back I would hope they were a bit less Bond villain-y.

I'm not a huge fan of the Agent story (actually, it's my least favorite). To me, it's a cliche mess of overused spy tropes, and Darth Jadus is a generic Bond villain. I'm ambivalent regarding their return, but if they did come back I would hope they were a bit less Bond villain-y.

Huh, that's not something you hear every day xD or at least, I don't. This is the first time in all my time on SWTOR that I read someone doesn't like the Imperial Agent story. But of course, to each their own. I for example like the Jedi Consular story, which is hated by most of the players I have spoken with.

Well considering Malgus is about to kill most of the dark council members and acina/vowrawn he is off his leash. Malgus or Jadus are the only 2 other than the Commander of the Alliance that can lead the sith going forward. Malgus breaking his chains that vowrawn or acina he is going to be aiming for the throne. i still dont see either of them were powerful enough to control malgus. Xarion or Jadus would have had to be the 1s behind Malgus being chained and fearing the throne.

Think they said Jadus would return later in the trilogy storyline of what they are setting up. by that i mean Shadow of revan, kotfe, kotet were expansion trilogies and we have to look at onslaught onwards as another trilogy. So Jadus a surprise return later on would make a lot of sense. Right now malgus being the real threat in the empire is probably the best because the empire is weakened by the death marr and the war with zakuul. Acina/vowrawn united the empire but they are more complacent with peace.

As it stands right now bowing the current throne makes no sense acina couldnt challenge a fly during kotfe and kotet. she was getting her butt kicked. vowrawn bowed down without much of a fight so bowing to either of them and taking orders from those weaker is an insult. though the empire right now is a lot stronger than the republic but thats also because the republic is fractured and leaderless right now.

The Consular story is my favorite, which is probably, at least in part, why I have so many. Between two accounts and across two servers I have nine Consulars. That's almost half of my total Republic characters.

I know there are character's from each story that people would love to come back into the story. While I'm not that impressed with Darth Jadus I know they're a fan favorite, so wouldn't oppose their return. Regarding the Consular story, I'd love to reconnect with Syo or Master Yuon. Maybe Nalen Raloch has finished their training and becomes a part of the Master Gnost-Dural's reconstituted order. Perhaps Gnost-Dural convinces Parkanas to rejoin the order. Or that Mirialan Jedi who was treating Yuon on Coruscant could come back.

I don't want to further derail the thread so I'll just say that if it's an interesting story I have no problems with Darth Jadus coming back. But if Jadus tried to take over the Empire my Assassin would have a problem with that, and would have no problems showing Jadus who the real power in the Empire is.

I know there are character's from each story that people would love to come back into the story. While I'm not that impressed with Darth Jadus I know they're a fan favorite, so wouldn't oppose their return. Regarding the Consular story, I'd love to reconnect with Syo or Master Yuon. Maybe Nalen Raloch has finished their training and becomes a part of the Master Gnost-Dural's reconstituted order. Perhaps Gnost-Dural convinces Parkanas to rejoin the order. Or that Mirialan Jedi who was treating Yuon on Coruscant could come back.

Problem is that except the Mirialan, they can all be killed during the JC's story.

I'd love to see Bengel Morr and Praven again, but they're in the same situation of being potentially dead.

And Cutharat too, but he's the same, he can be dead.

As for class stories, i'd place JK, SW and BH as my top 3, the SI and IA in the middle, and trooper, smuggler and JC as the ones i like the least.

There's 1 thing i really like about JC : the Shadow's fighting style, mostly thanks to stealth (i really wish each class could have a stealth option as 1 advanced class possibility for Sentinel and Maraudeurs for instance)

Oh, right, I forgot the Sith Empire is meant to be this benevolent, gentle and wholesome faction :p

Remember, Valkorion called Jadus the best Sith his Empire ever produced. That tells you something about the nature of the Sith Empire. Of course Jadus is nuts and a psychopath. Show me a Sith that didn't have psychopathic tendencies. But it's fiction, people like various things in fiction. No one here would support the Empire in reality and yet we all play Impside and root for our Sith characters when they zap people.

And simply put, Jadus was written phenomenally as a character. He is the antagonist of one of the best written class stories. As a villain he is written perfectly. That's why he is so popular. He isn't popular because people genuinely believe he is a great guy. He is popular because he is a fantastic villain and embodies the ideals of the Sith the best. After all, Valkorion himself calls him that, the best Sith his Empire ever produced. And that guy has lived for over a thousand years, seeing thousands of Sith Lords. Heck, even Darth Marr doesn't receive the praise from Valkorion that Jadus does.

Valkorian/Vitiate wanted to "eat" the galaxy. The Empire was simply a product designed to create eternal war so he could feed. His endorsement of a character probably shouldn't be the one that you endorse to run the Empire.

Marr doesn't receive the praise from the Emp because Marr actually wants the Empire to succeed which is against what the Emperor wants. Marr is actively against the Emperor.

IMO the Agent story is vastly over-rated. There are too many incidents where you are left shaking your head. The agent crew makes zero sense.

Jadus doesn't embody the ideals of a Sith. He embodies the ideals of a maniac. His way would have produced exactly what Vitiate wanted. This is not a good thing.

The Consular story is my favorite, which is probably, at least in part, why I have so many. Between two accounts and across two servers I have nine Consulars. That's almost half of my total Republic characters.

I don't want to further derail the thread so I'll just say that if it's an interesting story I have no problems with Darth Jadus coming back. But if Jadus tried to take over the Empire my Assassin would have a problem with that, and would have no problems showing Jadus who the real power in the Empire is.

No, let's derail the thread please. It's good to see I am not the only one who likes the Consular story the best considering that you always get the same comments ingame that everyone loves the Agent story and hates the Consular one. When I try to argue why I love the Consular story, specifically that it's the one that is directly tied to all the different planetary storylines and that you learn the most about the lore of the game, all you get as a respone is that it's boring and that the male voice actor is too emotionless (which is the entire point behind a Jedi Consular).

I also wished for a long time that Lord Vivicar (Parkanas) would return, but in a different way. I actually created a small draft about how he teams up with Lord Praven and Bengel Morr from the Knight storyline and becomes the leader of a neutral order consisting of former dark side force users that got turned. They also take Sajar under their wings. Because of their shared experiences they cannot fully commit to the light again and struggle to find balance. Their entire deal is that they try to turn Sith across the galaxy. Their methods in doing so become rather ruthless so they will be directly at odds with the Jedi Order. Would make it an especially nice story for both the Consular and Knight when you are confronted with the new Order and their members that you are directly reponsible for through your actions of turning them. Would also be very interesting to see how Lord Scourge reacts to them.

Sadly the return of Lord Vivicar, Lord Praven and Bengel Morr is pretty much impossible, since both the Knight and the Consular have the option to kill them during the confrontation.

Edited by Phazonfreak

No, let's derail the thread please.

I don't mind talking about the Jedi Consular class story myself, as it's one of my favourites as well. But I would ask that we don't derail the thread too much. After all, you wouldn't want me to hijack one of your threads either, no? :)

It's good to see I am not the only one who likes the Consular story the best considering that you always get the same comments ingame that everyone loves the Agent story and hates the Consular one. When I try to argue why I love the Consular story, specifically that it's the one that is directly tied to all the different planetary storylines and that you learn the most about the lore of the game, all you get as a respone is that it's boring and that the male voice actor is too emotionless (which is the entire point behind a Jedi Consular).

Personally, I do think the Agent story deserves the praise it gets because to me it simply is really good. But I do think that the Jedi Consular story is undervalued. I love the lore that the Barsen'tor touches upon! For example, we learn a lot about Tython from the Consular story, about the founders of the Jedi Order and Rajivari and his followers. The search for the Noetikons for example is one of my favourite class stories taking place on Coruscant. To me, the Consular story never has been boring, I always loved the lore we got to explore with that class and the stories it involved.

And yes, what you say about the planetary missions is very much true. When I played the Consular story for the first time, I loved how much the class story itself was tied to planetary missions. I recall when I did Balmorra that I lost track of which the class story missions were and which the planetary ones, which shows how well-connected they were and tied in seamlessly. The other class stories don't have that level of interconnectedness with the planetary stories.

And I don't know why players always hate on the male Jedi Consular voice. I love the tone and calm of that voice. It is very pleasant to listen to and it's the reason why most of my Jedi Consulars have been male, as I simply like the voice actor a lot. The calm and tranquility fits in with the idea behind a Jedi Consular so well.

IMO the Agent story is vastly over-rated. There are too many incidents where you are left shaking your head. The agent crew makes zero sense.

I will have to disagree with you here. The Agent story is incredibly well-written and the narrative effort that has been put into it really shows. It not only manages to keep the suspense going on throughout the entire story, it does so in a credible manner. I certainly wasn't left shaking my head at any point during my first playthrough, even more so on my second and third.

And as to the Agent's crew, I disagree even more with you on that point. It's one of the best fitting crews. You have an expert on the Underworld (Kaliyo), you have an asset with ties to the Diplomatic Service (Vector), you have someone with medical and scientific expertise (Lokin), you have a trainee that can get you ties to the Chiss Ascendancy (Raina) and you have a super-intelligent machine that is capable to get into any system you need (SCORPIO). How can that be an ill-fitting crew? As an Agent, you have a team with separate expertises that will help you do your job as best as possible. It's a dream team for any covert intelligence operative.

Jadus doesn't embody the ideals of a Sith. He embodies the ideals of a maniac. His way would have produced exactly what Vitiate wanted. This is not a good thing.

And yet Jadus does. Listen to the Sith Code, especially the last line:

"Through victory, my chains are broken,

The Force shall set me free."

Freedom and the breaking of chains is what the Sith pursue. They want to break all the chains that hold them back from becoming the perfect being, the Sith'ari. This is what every Sith craves and is supposed to crave according to the Sith code. To the Sith, compassion is a chain, peace is a chain, morality is a chain. The Sith seek to break all these chains in order to reach perfection.

Darth Jadus had come further than any Sith excluding Vitiate. Why? Because Jadus had reached the point where he had broken the chains of morality. He is no longer burdened by a conscience or a sense of morality, he has transcended those concepts and put his own plans and ambitions, the achievement of his own perfection, above all else. In this way, he has broken the chains as the Sith Code instructs and as such, embodies the ideals of the Sith better than anyone else before him. In that sense, he truly is second to Vitiate, as Vitiate had broken his chains in a similar fashion but actually achieved a certain sense of perfection, in that he almost became the perfect Sith, the Sith'ari.

Darth Marr for example doesn't break his chains the same way that Jadus does. Marr still is held back by a sense of duty. Because to a Sith, even a sense of duty is a chain, as it doesn't fulfill the perfection of the ego. Because that is what the Sith Code instructs its followers to do, to achieve the perfection of the self at the cost of all else. And everything that doesn't serve the perfection of the self, the ego, is a chain that is holding one back. Marr fails to break the chains of duty, while Jadus instead does break them and is willing to betray the Empire to achieve the perfection of his self.

And that is why Darth Jadus embodies the ideals of the Sith and their Code. He has broken his chains in an effort to become the perfect Sith, by transcending morality and a sense of conscience. That is why he may be perceived as a maniac, because he doesn't care who suffers or who gets destroyed in his path towards being set free by the Force. And that is what the Sith Code teaches, to reach the perfection of the self at the cost of everything else.

Edited by Ylliarus

Jadus will return in the most epic insane way known to this game. It will be even more shocking and crazy than Valkorion. I've been calling it for years. Malgus is doing the bidding right now and getting things ready. Jadus is much better than the rest because he believes in using imperial intelligence as well. Jadus sees the "true empire" as well as Malgus. They both don't believe in a dark council and thinks it causes more problems than it solves, which it does. Jadus has some great ideas to make the empire stronger. I'm curious to see if he will make a return from wild space. probably building up the armada right now.

Jadus will return in the most epic insane way known to this game. It will be even more shocking and crazy than Valkorion. I've been calling it for years. Malgus is doing the bidding right now and getting things ready. Jadus is much better than the rest because he believes in using imperial intelligence as well. Jadus sees the "true empire" as well as Malgus. They both don't believe in a dark council and thinks it causes more problems than it solves, which it does. Jadus has some great ideas to make the empire stronger. I'm curious to see if he will make a return from wild space. probably building up the armada right now.

Such is my hope, yes! I do believe that the story team will give him a satisying ending eventually, but it would be great to see him return in a meaningful and impactful way. As I said, I really believe he is the embodiment of the Sith Code and that would make him the excellent candidate to become Sith Emperor.

But if he will not become Sith Emperor, then I would be more than glad to have him be the game's primary antagonist. Whether that means he'll be part of the Empire again or not, I am open to everything. However, I do think that the story should be centered around the conflict between the Republic and Empire, the Jedi and Sith. So, however Jadus will return, he should fit in with that narrative.

No one should consider themselves above the Empire, including Jadus,

I expect some epic fight between my agent and him tons of cutscenes and explanations with what happened to the former minister and shara jenn and proper side class quest about agent, flashbacks, old good guys like watcher three etc,

I'm saying this since years now, imperial agent is the main class story in this game, others are just side players here and there. But its the Imperial Agent and his organisation that does all the hard work, so I would expect even more anti-sith but pro empire dialogues while also being anti-jedi and anti republic, its basically third faction inside the Empire and it is amazing.

Since the operations division is long gone in the class story and replaced by Sith version in the name but still stays unknown and passive somehow without further information, ı can only imagine agent will have huge impact in the next story update,

I just hope shara is survived in nathema since I got a SIS director on that console and hopefully I get a chance to talk with her and perhaps romance as well since gender/romance lock applies only to class story,

whats the hear? he will return and my female agent will **** him again. Simple,

he is a madman and needs to be stopped completely,

Even if that is what some players want, the opportunity should be presented to players to bring that story to a satisfying ending :) especially since that didn't happen during the finale of Chapter 1 of the Agen storyline. Whether people want to join up with Jadus, continue to be loyal to him or end him permanently, it would be great either way if we got that opportunity.

No one should consider themselves above the Empire, including Jadus

Ah, but this is why he would be the perfect ruler for the Sith. Because Jadus actually does transcend all the Sith within the Empire. Marr, Acina, Vowrawn, I am of the opinion that Jadus surpasses them all. Not only in power and intellect, but also in adherence to the Sith Code.

Because Jadus is the one who truly has managed to break the chains of morality, of loyalty and of duty. He is loyal to no one but himself and the furthering of his own, individual perfection. In this sense, he is very close to what Darth Bane did when he betrayed the Sith and transformed them into something new, something better. Darth Jadus has broken his chains as the perfect Sith, the Sith'ari, should. This is why Darth Marr never reached his full potential, because he was still shackled by chains of restraint, loyalty and duty. It is why the current incarnation of the Sith Empire will eventually fragment, because the Sith of this era already contain the flaw that Darth Bane described.

Yet Darth Jadus has the potential to bring a brief golden age to the Sith before the Empire fragments, because he understands what it truly means to be a Sith. He seeks to achieve his own perfection, as the Sith Code mandates Sith to do, and in turn seeks to impose his perfection upon the galaxy. It is why I would find it incredibly interesting if Jadus became Sith Emperor, because he could be very much like Marka Ragnos was to the Old Sith Empire: a grand ruler who leaves a gargantuan power vacuum after his death, which in turn would fragment the Sith Empire.

If the same happened with Jadus and the current incarnation of the Sith Empire, it would be like poetry, as it would rhyme.

Edited by Ylliarus

Even if that is what some players want, the opportunity should be presented to players to bring that story to a satisfying ending :) especially since that didn't happen during the finale of Chapter 1 of the Agen storyline. Whether people want to join up with Jadus, continue to be loyal to him or end him permanently, it would be great either way if we got that opportunity.

Ah, but this is why he would be the perfect ruler for the Sith. Because Jadus actually does transcend all the Sith within the Empire. Marr, Acina, Vowrawn, I am of the opinion that Jadus surpasses them all. Not only in power and intellect, but also in adherence to the Sith Code.

Because Jadus is the one who truly has managed to break the chains of morality, of loyalty and of duty. He is loyal to no one but himself and the furthering of his own, individual perfection. In this sense, he is very close to what Darth Bane did when he betrayed the Sith and transformed them into something new, something better. Darth Jadus has broken his chains as the perfect Sith, the Sith'ari, should. This is why Darth Marr never reached his full potential, because he was still shackled by chains of restraint, loyalty and duty. It is why the current incarnation of the Sith Empire will eventually fragment, because the Sith of this era already contain the flaw that Darth Bane described.

Yet Darth Jadus has the potential to bring a brief golden age to the Sith before the Empire fragments, because he understands what it truly means to be a Sith. He seeks to achieve his own perfection, as the Sith Code mandates Sith to do, and in turn seeks to impose his perfection upon the galaxy. It is why I would find it incredibly interesting if Jadus became Sith Emperor, because he could be very much like Marka Ragnos was to the Old Sith Empire: a grand ruler who leaves a gargantuan power vacuum after his death, which in turn would fragment the Sith Empire.

If the same happened with Jadus and the current incarnation of the Sith Empire, it would be like poetry, as it would rhyme.

you NAILED IT!! also...jadus is the only one who firmly believes and recognizes that one doesn't HAVE to be using the force to spread the empire far and wide. Jadus sees that one can be very powerful and influential even without the force. he understands many things

you NAILED IT!! also...jadus is the only one who firmly believes and recognizes that one doesn't HAVE to be using the force to spread the empire far and wide. Jadus sees that one can be very powerful and influential even without the force. he understands many things

There are other Sith who do value Imperials as well, however, Jadus did so exceptionally well and was quite inclusive when it came to non-Force Users, as we can see this with the agent. He also was inclusive towards alien species and as such, recognized the potential alien species could bring into the Empire, much along the same lines as Malgus did.

Both of these are again examples of why Jadus would be a great Sith Emperor, because he is not bound by the chains of prejudice against NFU and aliens. And so, Jadus proves that he has broken yet another chain, a chain that many Sith in the Empire are unable to break. I could imagine his inclusive attitude towards NFU in a magocratic society, would make him quite popular among the masses of Imperials, citizens and soldiers alike.

Edited by Ylliarus

No.

He ruined my organisation, force shocked my Keeper via his pathetic daughter, plotted against me and against my guys/gals, forced us to go into hiding at the end and braindead Darth Marr still begged me to save the empire again even after deleting my records. He also forced my Minister to the "retirement". He ALSO brain damaged my beautiful watchter two, thanks to his lackeys. He also butchered millions of people on different planets to make his plan work.

Next time I see him, he dies.

In fact I'm day dreaming about how to kill him since years now, since I finished agent class story for the first time. Everytime my hatred against him grow even stronger. I piss on his grave.

No.

He ruined my organisation, force shocked my Keeper via his pathetic daughter, plotted against me and against my guys/gals, forced us to go into hiding at the end and braindead Darth Marr still begged me to save the empire again even after deleting my records. He also forced my Minister to the "retirement". He ALSO brain damaged my beautiful watchter two, thanks to his lackeys. He also butchered millions of people on different planets to make his plan work.

Next time I see him, he dies.

In fact I'm day dreaming about how to kill him since years now, since I finished agent class story for the first time. Everytime my hatred against him grow even stronger. I piss on his grave.

Friend, easy, it's just a game :) we're talking about a fictional narrative which various people may have diverging views on. Of course Jadus is a monster in terms of the real world and a psychopath. But that's why this is a fictional narrative, a world of fiction. Within this world of fiction, Jadus makes an excellent Sith, especially in adherence to the Sith Code.

But remember, as passionate as we can get about this story and game, let's not forget it's still fiction ;) also don't forget that just because you disagree with something, doesn't make it true. From the point of view of the Sith Code, Jadus is an excellent adherent of it.

Edited by Ylliarus

As much as I would love to see him return I don't see my pragmatic imperial characters (be it patriots, schemers seeking political power within the Empire or those who decided to keep the Alliance independent) signing up for Jadus' idea of the Empire as his vision is in direct opposition with their goals.

Of course more psychopatic Sith and Hand of Jadus agent would love to see him coming. Some of my more crazy Sith would even cease their plans to usurp the imperial throne if it was Jadus who sat on it.

Friend, easy, it's just a game :) we're talking about a fictional narrative which various people may have diverging views on. Of course Jadus is a monster in terms of the real world and a psychopath. But that's why this is a fictional narrative, a world of fiction. Within this world of fiction, Jadus makes an excellent Sith, especially in adherence to the Sith Code.

But remember, as passionate as we can get about this story and game, let's not forget it's still fiction ;) also don't forget that just because you disagree with something, doesn't make it true. From the point of view of the Sith Code, Jadus is an excellent adherent of it.

Just a thought here …

Frankly I don't follow the Empire / DS or Sith characters that much … That said though … whomever it is should (this time around) be a real master of cunning , deceit and one of the most manipulative characters that the Empire has seen in a while (having mastered that part of the dark side). IMO … that person could even get a lot of people blindly following to their deaths (if needed). And when needed the REAL personality of the new emperor (VERY DARK … VERY brutal … even ruthless if needed) could slip out into the open.

At any rate .. just my thoughts on the possibility of whom the next emperor might be … Not sure how this fits Jadus profile.

As you have said … just discussing the possibilities for this character.

As much as I would love to see him return I don't see my pragmatic imperial characters (be it patriots, schemers seeking political power within the Empire or those who decided to keep the Alliance independent) signing up for Jadus' idea of the Empire as his vision is in direct opposition with their goals.

Of course more psychopatic Sith and Hand of Jadus agent would love to see him coming. Some of my more crazy Sith would even cease their plans to usurp the imperial throne if it was Jadus who sat on it.

Of course, he doesn't need to become the Sith Emperor to be part of the story again. It was more an idea of how he could become an important part of the narrative again. Jadus could also simply return as an antagonist to both the Republic and the Empire and we have to work as either Task Force Nova or the Hand to stop him. It would be nice to have a simple villain this way, one that isn't some kind of godlike entity or doesn't have a superweapon of unimaginable scale :)

Frankly I don't follow the Empire / DS or Sith characters that much … That said though … whomever it is should (this time around) be a real master of cunning , deceit and one of the most manipulative characters that the Empire has seen in a while (having mastered that part of the dark side). IMO … that person could even get a lot of people blindly following to their deaths (if needed). And when needed the REAL personality of the new emperor (VERY DARK … VERY brutal … even ruthless if needed) could slip out into the open.

This would be something appealing when playing Impside, yes! Acina's rule was necessary after times of instability, but in the end the Sith need a leader like you describe in order to be strong. Vitiate fulfilled that role for centuries, but when he betrayed the Empire, the Sith lost firm and frightening leadership.

Darth Jadus could be the kind of Sith Emperor like you describe, as in the finale of Chapter 1 of the Imperial Agent story, we can see a very dark, very brutal and even ruthless side to Jadus. He shows himself from a frightening side and that is something that the Sith Empire needs from its leadership. The Sith need an Emperor that literally stands above all else, who is capable of inspiring unimaginable terror and fear when necessary. Acina or Vowrawn aren't capable of that, they rely too much on political charisma to get their way. But Darth Jadus would be capable of being a sort of Leviathan, a ruling entity that stands above everyone and all else and leads the ship of state.

That is one of the reasons why I think Darth Jadus would fit excellently into the role of Sith Emperor.

Of course, he doesn't need to become the Sith Emperor to be part of the story again. It was more an idea of how he could become an important part of the narrative again. Jadus could also simply return as an antagonist to both the Republic and the Empire and we have to work as either Task Force Nova or the Hand to stop him. It would be nice to have a simple villain this way, one that isn't some kind of godlike entity or doesn't have a superweapon of unimaginable scale :)

This would be something appealing when playing Impside, yes! Acina's rule was necessary after times of instability, but in the end the Sith need a leader like you describe in order to be strong. Vitiate fulfilled that role for centuries, but when he betrayed the Empire, the Sith lost firm and frightening leadership.

Darth Jadus could be the kind of Sith Emperor like you describe, as in the finale of Chapter 1 of the Imperial Agent story, we can see a very dark, very brutal and even ruthless side to Jadus. He shows himself from a frightening side and that is something that the Sith Empire needs from its leadership. The Sith need an Emperor that literally stands above all else, who is capable of inspiring unimaginable terror and fear when necessary. Acina or Vowrawn aren't capable of that, they rely too much on political charisma to get their way. But Darth Jadus would be capable of being a sort of Leviathan, a ruling entity that stands above everyone and all else and leads the ship of state.

That is one of the reasons why I think Darth Jadus would fit excellently into the role of Sith Emperor.

Hmmmm

Interesting … Might even use a couple of episodes transitioning his rise to take total control of the entire empire as well.

Hmmmm

Interesting … Might even use a couple of episodes transitioning his rise to take total control of the entire empire as well.

Absolutely, and I imagine an entity like the Hand of the Empire would be perfect to assert control over the Empire. It could act without authority of the Dark Council and only in Jadus' name. Our characters would fit the role of helping Jadus take control of the Empire that way, in return for being the second-in-command.

Absolutely, and I imagine an entity like the Hand of the Empire would be perfect to assert control over the Empire. It could act without authority of the Dark Council and only in Jadus' name. Our characters would fit the role of helping Jadus take control of the Empire that way, in return for being the second-in-command.

I just had this really naughty... naughty … naughty thought …

Jadus ( in order to gain the upper hand ) also manages to gain control of a very influential Republic senator... then proceeds to frame the two top Republic officials as being in tight with Darth Jadus.

That would make for one twisted story line trying to sort that out !! :D