Quick alignment question

Lurlus

Hello there

I'm currently at 4000 dark points (tier 3) and I am regretting my decision of going dark, but I'm a bit concerned. Would it be hard for me to start going light and actually getting to tier 5, before or shortly after I hit 50? I'm level 30 right now.

Hello there

I'm currently at 4000 dark points (tier 3) and I am regretting my decision of going dark, but I'm a bit concerned. Would it be hard for me to start going light and actually getting to tier 5, before or shortly after I hit 50? I'm level 30 right now.

Why do you care? No matter what choices you make you'll get to the same place as everyone else and take the same path only you'll hear slightly different dialog and that NPC you met 5 minutes ago who you will never see again might live or die. It will all lead up to one grand choice, like for the trooper, where you can choose to trade some random imperial guy in for republic POIs and no matter what you choose nothing will be different than dialog. Choices are pointless in this game.

i dont know if you can get do it before you hit 50 but it is possible. you can re run older dungeons and choose the light side option to help build yourself back up. also if youre not to devoted to your crew skills yet you can pick up diplomacy which nets your aligments points ontop of companion gifts.

i dont know if you can get do it before you hit 50 but it is possible. you can re run older dungeons and choose the light side option to help build yourself back up. also if youre not to devoted to your crew skills yet you can pick up diplomacy which nets your aligments points ontop of companion gifts.

Alright, thank you.

Why do you care? No matter what choices you make you'll get to the same place as everyone else and take the same path only you'll hear slightly different dialog and that NPC you met 5 minutes ago who you will never see again might live or die. It will all lead up to one grand choice, like for the trooper, where you can choose to trade some random imperial guy in for republic POIs and no matter what you choose nothing will be different than dialog. Choices are pointless in this game.

Not quite true. Unless you completely devote yourself and hit dark or light 5 you're locked out of a large number of level 50 relics. Not a huge problem once you start raiding but definitely an issue for a new level 50