Hard Mode Flash Point Loot,

So, me and some people have been doing some hard mode flash points, Black Talon,False emp,Battle of illum and Boarding party, and I dont know if it's some kind of bug, But all that Drops and i mean ALL that drops is Aim gear. once or twice a piece of STR gear has dropped and maybe a Cunning belt.

But our tank and myself are both assassins and, Not one piece of Willpower has dropped. Now, i do not know what the deal is with this, but something needs to be done. Our Healer and DPS has full Tier gear already while myself and the tank have not gained one piece from these flashpoints, Anyone have any input on this?

I agree with you sir. The loot is extremely one sided. However I suggest you keep playing and your loot will eventually come. I got ALOT of gear today during our hard mode runs from not having seen a single cunning drop for the last 5 days of running like all of them.

I agree with you sir. The loot is extremely one sided. However I suggest you keep playing and your loot will eventually come. I got ALOT of gear today during our hard mode runs from not having seen a single cunning drop for the last 5 days of running like all of them.

Man i hope so, im getting over it, Its giving me a reason just to say **** hard modes and just peeveepee