Is it worth to pay $15 a month and barely being able to play?

Ladic

some of us work for a living and usually just have a little bit of time to play a night, just to be stuck a queue for half hour

Some of us work for a living, more than 40 hours each week, and have no problems dealing with a queue during the first few weeks of a game that has been as highly anticipated as this one.

some of us work for a living and usually just have a little bit of time to play a night, just to be stuck a queue for half hour

Not my fault you chose a highly populated server....AND got TOR when it was first released

Mandalore the Indomitable hasn't had very long queue times....longest I've ever had to wait was about 5 minutes. Most of the time there's either no queue or they are very short(4-25 people typically[more or less a minute queue time])

Edited by Oappo

Here is what you could do:

1) go home after your long "working"

2) turn on computer/lap top

3) log in, get in queue

4) go fix something to eat/pay attention to your wife/husband/gf/bf/kid/dog/cat/plant etc that you are about to ignore for the next few hours while you play

5) when queue is finished, begin to ignore ^

6) be happy!

geesh

plus $15 is going out to the movies one time, so if you play the game for more than 2 hours (which is the average time for a movie) than bam, made money!

Some of us work for a living, more than 40 hours each week, and have no problems dealing with a queue during the first few weeks of a game that has been as highly anticipated as this one.

Exactly. Plus, I just set the que while I go eat dinner or something. If the OP is really that busy, then there's plenty of other stuff he can be multi-tasking while the que is running. It's not like you have to sit in front of your computer and watch the que shrink.