LF active friendly casual guild

Lycaena

LF active and friendly casual guild. I don't care if you do FPs or OPs or anything. I just want to make some friends in-game to chat and occasionally play with, and I'm sick of reading general chat. I'm a stay at home mom of an almost 2 year old, so I play at random hours, and I get interrupted a lot, and my play time is limited when I can play. While not a necessity, a guild with other parents and such who understand would be ideal. :)

My gaming history (so people don't go "uht oh, liability for our social guild" -- is that even a thing?): I've played SWTOR off and on since launch. I used to HC mythic raid in WoW. I did some raiding here and in FFXIV for a bit too. I'm subscribed and not FTP (really no clue if that makes any difference whatsoever in this game, but know it does in others). I quit gaming all together a bit over 2 years ago because...well..."almost 2 year old" :rolleyes: and picked SWTOR back up earlier this week -- felt like it was the right MMO choice since it has the best story, allows for a lot more single-player gaming experience where I can step away when needed, and a player can invest as much or little time as they want into it and still have fun things to do in-game.

If your guild fits, I'm currently playing Lunasong on Pub side on Star Forge. <3

Edited by Lycaena

LF active and friendly casual guild. I don't care if you do FPs or OPs or anything. I just want to make some friends in-game to chat and occasionally play with, and I'm sick of reading general chat. I'm a stay at home mom of an almost 2 year old, so I play at random hours, and I get interrupted a lot, and my play time is limited when I can play. While not a necessity, a guild with other parents and such who understand would be ideal. :)

If your guild fits, I'm currently playing Lunasong on Pub side on Star Forge.

Hi there, you might wanna check us out here sometime: https://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=948073

Best of luck either way! (But yeah, def. stay far far away from wretched hive 'genchat' lol yipes :eek: )

Hi there, you might wanna check us out here sometime: https://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=948073

Best of luck either way! (But yeah, def. stay far far away from wretched hive 'genchat' lol yipes :eek: )

Hey! You guys actually seem pretty ideal and what I was seeking. Lots of people, unrestricted other than maturity level, different styles of play. Just to confirm, you're on Star Forge right (did a search for all of the names in your post and an online guild member search didn't have any hits, so figure I better ask)? I'm not 100% how the server mergers worked other than that they happened. When I logged back in a few days ago half my characters were on Star Forge and half were on Satele Shan, which still has me so confused. My highest level character was on Star Forge and my largest Legacy Stronghold was on Satele Shan ::face palm:: so I had to decide whether I was going to care more about the stronghold or doing the new story and leveling faster. New story and leveling won out.

Edited by Lycaena

Hey! You guys actually seem pretty ideal and what I was seeking. Lots of people,

Full disclosure: some days we are "lots" and other days we are umm less-than-lots :cool:

But i certainly do my best to encourage a very chill vibe, no matter how many happen to be online.

---

Just to confirm, you're on Star Forge right?.

yep, Star Forge now always & forever (at least until 2023 when supposedly EA contract license runs out :( )

Edited by Nee-Elder