cheat karagga run conquest

darkzannah

3. For casual players in small guilds, hitting the guild conquest objective is very hard, halving your potential income from conquest mats. This has various negative impacts on small guilds. For example, it makes it much harder to start and grow a guild, as players prefer larger guilds that give out large conquest yields.

I am a casual player in a smaller guild and I nave NEVER run a KP farm, I have absolutely zero trouble making conquest on my toons. Any small guild knows they cannot compete with the large guilds for conquest. If you want to help smaller guilds, make it so guilds who invade planets can only invade large yield planets if they make a certain number each week. It's ridiculous to see guilds as big as Steel Court invading small yield planets when they make 50+ million conquest points a week.( I am not saying Steel Court invades small yield planets thats just an example) Smaller guilds have zero chance at winning planets.

I digress though. If you people think these players are farming for the simple fact that they are struggling to make conquest, you are fooling yourself. Conquest is simple enough to get simply by playing the game. You have a whole week to get it, it doesnt have to be gained in a day. I know for a fact that Large guilds are farming KP to add conquest numbers to their guild tally. I was told this by a large guild's leader and he suggested my guild do the same. His guild is full and he has teams of 16 farming for 2-3 hours a day for numbers, they aren't doing this for personal conquest. They're doing it simply to get to the top and stay at the top of the invasion leader board. Now explain to me how this is "fair" In my personal opinion KP Farming is stupid, just as stupid as LBLOs were. The devs will make a fix for it, but those same large guilds will find another way to "cheat the system"

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why is everyone complaining??? yall are nothing but a bunch of little girls. the same guilds will be on top that are always leading the the conquest boards. these runs give me the ability to get 50k on my toons easily then allow me to do content i want to do rather than grind bs tasks for conquest. stop being babies and complaining about everything that isnt perfect for you.

I don't like name calling, but these are solid points. Just before 6.0 hit, CQ was good. Personal cap was 20k, guild goals were reasonable, and all mobs counted for conquest. On Dantooine weeks we could spam Taris and Balmorra heroics as much as we liked, and cap as many toons as we wanted. I wouldn't want to do that every week, but it's fine if it's a week every now and then. After we did our conquest, we could play whatever content we wanted, and enjoy it.

I don't know why BW decided to destroy the one thing they got right, but they did, and here we are.

KP farm doesn't need to be nerfed. It will die on it's own, and if not, if people want to spend their time there, let them. I made my personal goal two weeks with KP, got 43 toons capped, but no way in h..l I would do that again. Claiming CQ rewards took forever, too. Last week and this week I've only joined the farms with a few toons, because I've been bored, and it's been too early for raiding.

Return CQ to what it was between the launch of Dantooine and 6.0, and KP farm is no longer an issue.

The grind will just make it more difficult for guilds to compete with the huge guilds, you are just gonna end up breaking the cq system even more tbh.

I disagree with the premise of your assessment that it would make competing with huge guilds more problematic.

My guild doesn't engage in this behavior and isn't mega huge (only 400-500 toons with maybe 30 to 40 active players) but we make our guild conquest goal every week, which is enough for us.

The guilds engaging in this activity won't suddenly throw aside searching for the most points for the least amount of effort, and will continue to actively seek a way (legitimate or otherwise) to do so, and their migration to another means of acquiring all those conquest points has no bearing or context on other guilds, regardless of their size, who are not doing this.

Highly conquest-competitive guilds find soft exploits like this all the time, and as mentioned earlier in this thread, the intended 6.1.1. nerf isn't the first such operation nerf for an issue such as this, and won't be the last.

Edited by xordevoreaux

Yes, and the more we get these nerfs, the more difficult it will be for the small guilds to reach their guild target, It's not gonna be a problem for bigger guild at all, it's the small ones that will suffer.

You just admitted that the only way small guilds can compete is by chasing the very same soft exploits that the larger guilds do, and that nerfing those soft exploits will hamper small guilds.

That's admitting that the small guilds are already competing with the large guilds, using the very same techniques as the large guilds.

If a given technique is taken away (nerfed), it's taken away for all guilds, large and small.

Your premise, therefore, suggests all guilds, BOTH large and small, must engage (directly compete) in yet other soft exploits when 6.1.1. takes the current KP soft exploit away.

Water lifts (and lowers) ALL boats. Your premise is flawed.

Edited by xordevoreaux

You just admitted that the only way small guilds can compete is by chasing the very same soft exploits that the larger guilds do, and that nerfing those soft exploits will hamper small guilds.

That's admitting that the small guilds are already competing with the large guilds, using the very same techniques as the large guilds.

If a given technique is taken away (nerfed), it's taken away for all guilds, large and small.

Your premise, therefore, suggests all guilds, BOTH large and small, must engage (directly compete) in yet other soft exploits when 6.1.1. takes the current KP soft exploit away.

Water lifts (and lowers) ALL boats. Your premise is flawed.

I have no idea what small guilds are doing to meet the target. I'm mostly playing in big guilds. I meant the more easy cq points get nerfed (doesn't have to be KP farm) the more difficult it will be for the small guilds, because they won't be getting CQ from trash mobs around the galaxy if everything is nerfed. Crisis on Umbara turrets were a nice source for xp and cq, someone whined about it and now you get zero xp from killing them. Now people whine about KP trash, it will get nerfed and nobody will get xp and cq from it. People will find another place to farm, someone whines, it will get nerfed. And so on. None of this hurts the big guilds, but it certainly will hurt the small guilds because they have less people online willing to do conquest objectives, and farming something is probably their best option for grinding conquest solo.

I have no idea what small guilds are doing to meet the target. I'm mostly playing in big guilds. I meant the more easy cq points get nerfed (doesn't have to be KP farm) the more difficult it will be for the small guilds, because they won't be getting CQ from trash mobs around the galaxy if everything is nerfed. Crisis on Umbara turrets were a nice source for xp and cq, someone whined about it and now you get zero xp from killing them. Now people whine about KP trash, it will get nerfed and nobody will get xp and cq from it. People will find another place to farm, someone whines, it will get nerfed. And so on. None of this hurts the big guilds, but it certainly will hurt the small guilds because they have less people online willing to do conquest objectives, and farming something is probably their best option for grinding conquest solo.

The removal of soft exploits will not hurt any guild, regardless of size. All guilds may continue pursuing a vast array of conquest points to meet their conquest goals, from crafting, to running around doing loyalists sweeps which anyone can solo, flashpoints, star fighter, and for the bigger guilds, ops.

How sad it would be for any guild, regardless of its size, to decide the only way to get conquest points is to rely solely on soft exploits like turrets or kp trash mobs.

Yes, and the more we get these nerfs, the more difficult it will be for the small guilds to reach their guild target, It's not gonna be a problem for bigger guild at all, it's the small ones that will suffer.

how is this? I've never done the KP farm once, and I have no issues getting conquest on multiple characters each week. In fact every week I get enough points myself for Small yield. Have 4 such people you could get medium yield fairly easily. 10 such players and you'd get a Large yield planet. 10 people is still a small guild.

Edited by Toraak

Hey folks,

We have been tracking this issue for a bit, it is definitely not intended. We are working on a fix for it and are aiming to try to get it out in our next patch, 6.1.1.

Thanks.

-eric

Learn to fix real bugs Musco and Dan you guys are horrid fixing lame bugs like this when you can't fix real issues once again you bow to the White Knight squad.

How game economy and conquest breaking bug isn't real issue?

Seeing as how I literally hadnt heard of this until Musco posted, how is this economy breaking?

The companion gift exploit, that could be construed as economy breaking. Killing mobs in kp?

Learn to fix real bugs Musco and Dan you guys are horrid fixing lame bugs like this when you can't fix real issues once again you bow to the White Knight squad.

Musco is the SWTOR community manager, and as such he's the liaison between the player community and the EA employees (devs) who actually code the fixes. Don't harp on Musco when it's an entirely different set of employees who write the code.

Edited by xordevoreaux

Musco is the SWTOR community manager, and as such he's the liaison between the player community and the EA employees (devs) who actually code the fixes. Don't harp on Musco when an entirely different set of employees making the coding errors.

Getting xp from killing trash is hardly a coding error. The error was made with changes to conquest in 6.0.

Guys, this is exactly this... complaining like spoiled children.

Developer should not nerf anything. At this moment this Karraga Farm is the only social event we have, and only opportunity to see larger groups of players.

Before 6.0 we had Ossus, 24-player groups gathering to kill the Droid and Bug, it was fun, it was social, there was a feeling of playing actual MMO not single player game.

At this moment there is nothing to replace this, no open world wars between Empire and Republic, no new World bosses to farm in large groups, nothing.

Also before 6.0 we had to kill the Queen to get highest rated items - this was good, this was a prize for players who actually took time and effort to master their game play, to know their skills, to learn mechanics of the mini-operation.

But nope, manbabies had to cry that it was too hard. It was not too hard, many completed this.

Right now game is tossing highest grade items to all who pay for sub. And it should not be this way.

Who really cares about conquest points, we are here to have fun, and this is priority. If you nerf KP then there will be absolutely no reason to play these operations anymore. They don't give any better gear nor any other worthwhile prize for those that take effort to complete them. Problem lies not in KP farming but in design of conquest which is flawed, it is designed for single player game not for MMO. This should be more mass-oriented, and more pvp-oriented. More exciting.

I really enjoyed that you made flashpoints harder in 6.0 and some other changes - harder = more fun, more satisfaction from completing.

If you decide to "nerf" KP, let it be, but then please give us more mass events, and prizes for completing them. We don't want SWTOR to be boring single player game :cool:

Edited by Starknaga

Karraga Farm is the only social event we have

One of the more lubricious statements to ever grace this forum.

Who really cares about conquest points

Any and every guild wishing to max 15% xp bonus, fully unlock a flagship, and everything else conquest points provide.

If you nerf KP then there will be absolutely no reason to play these operations anymore.

Beyond lubricious.

My guild's activities -- you know, the social ones where we all get together and do things -- revolves around conquest events: commander runs. operations. master mode flashpoints.

We've a channel on our discord called The Bench. It's for the people who show up 2 minutes late who didn't get into our full op waiting to see if someone disconnects, drops, or if yet more people log in to start another op or run a flashpoint. We've almost always enough for the bench, or they hang out in the main channel just being social and cut up and have a good time while the main group runs conquest.

Asking for broad open-world events where tons of people can join at one time is absolutely fine. Campaign for that all you want, you'll get plenty of supporters for that, including me.

But don't sit there and suggest every last reason to run any operation hinges on one soft exploit going away.

I hope even you can sense how that much suggestion sounds desperate and misguided.

Edited by xordevoreaux

Rather than fixing other annoying thing like Manaan's Ortuno or KDY's Modo/Khoris outrageous dps output that make many non-70+ all dps/first timer group failed, or bug that couldn't let you decline GF pop and many other. They decided that KP farms is the top priority.

Some people find this a fun thing to do including me, who now can make conquest across all toons (9 for me). this in turn also fix some economy within the game itself since mats from cq is easier to get.

anyhow, this is just my personal opinion. I don't mind this get fix but you know, there are other thing you guys should fix first.

Edit: oh, and Kilran bug, been around since 2016 where's the fix to that?

Edited by Zechalakazam

All sounds Ridiculous here and policing others that have a good time playing than you and others had nothing to do with you. We never have heard any of this since 2011 year and when year 2016 you starting too police against any good parts of the game becomes taken away or becomes missing for change rules. Any of you sound like making a compromise over others is ridiculous. Inside this game you play like free speech that how the game works. Play it out yourself in solo and grouping is not a only thing. Inside all areas inside this game and there is no cheating and most of you are making it up until you lead DEV to trash up the great game. Let the DEV decided best for us all and we all win. I do complain about the missing modify status companions been disable and enable. Interesting to see we can use 3 companions at the same time for solo flash points in all difficulty levels. Summon out companions you need for a mission. Yes, companions need there modify gear status enable before a trip to flash points. We our not weak but seeking a way play stronger before the mission. We need inside our options for disable auto log so we can stay in the game as much as you wanted. Edited by Wagerbane
mistype

these white knights should be complaining that you get no RXP/Conquest for killing the adds on bestia when you should be because everything you kill should give you those points.

The game isn't in a good place the content cycles are very grim 6.0 was one of the worst expansions in any MMO history for a sub based game would this game do better if it wasn't under the umbrella of EA.

vote with your wallets people don't let EA take money for nothing we all want content and it's almost 90 days into 2020 with nothing new.

Rather than fixing other annoying thing like Manaan's Ortuno or KDY's Modo/Khoris outrageous dps output that make many non-70+ all dps/first timer group failed, or bug that couldn't let you decline GF pop and many other. They decided that KP farms is the top priority.

This. I have an absolute laundry list of issues I would like addressed. The KP farm I didnt know was a thing until I read about it on here isn't one.

This KP farming "Issue" isn't new. They nerfed the bug's on Balmorra a while back because it had an unintended consequence of people being able to Power Level in that area. People are now 'exploiting' a mechanic in an OP. I look at it this way......If people want to group up and spam kill the thrash... more power to them. If I am just looking to spam something I spam Depths of Manaan story mode for about 9K in 13-14 minutes.....and I don't have to wait around for 16 people to join up. It is like herding cats for a normal OP, can't imagine what it is like for something like the KP Farm.

The conquest grind now is for controlling planets. Small guilds can't compete for the planetary titles when massive guilds are competing for the same planets. The ONLY thing winning the planet gets you at this point is the title, and first shot at NBM's on your controlled planet. I don't think there is a viable solution for making conquest competitive across the board. There were ways for smaller guilds to get on the leaderboard back in the day (pre 5.7/5.8 changes) but that was also a guessing game to figure out which planets the bigger guilds were going to go after. Not sure how to make it right, but pulling the trash reset isn't going to do a lot because there are plenty of open world places with high spawn times for a raid to get to. This is the new LBLO that quilds would spam when it was on a per character, not per legacy basis.