story update a joke

KShafe

Not really because they were clear about it being the size of hearts and minds so I knew what to expect.

Yes when I saw that I was a bit disappointed, but my expectations were lowered in a way that made the Alderaan stronghold very impressive.

Not really because they were clear about it being the size of hearts and minds so I knew what to expect.

Yes when I saw that I was a bit disappointed, but my expectations were lowered in a way that made the Alderaan stronghold very impressive.

i did buy the alderaan sh.. but haven't looked at it yet.. i'll have to check it out.

and then there's FF14, where a .1 update has ~2-3 hours of story, a dungeon, and 4 raid bosses XD

So do what I and THOUSANDS of others do. When there is a drought in content, go play other games.

It's not that complicated. I'm playing ESO more now.

BW made perfectly clear what this update was about. Your inability to read Dev posts is on you.

Dasty

Edited by Jdast

seriously. that's all it was? a couple of conversations, and idiotic "mission" of handing out rations, a couple of cut-scenes.. and nothing else? am I the only one that thought.. "wow... what a waste.." ????

News flash, BWA is working on a complete revamp of Anthem. Besides, if you're one of those who still somehow believe in a good future for swtor, I got news for you -- EA and BW are milking whats left of this game until its inevitable shut down in 2023. At this point, be glad they're releasing something at all.

Edited by Spoloma

if you're one of those who still somehow believe in a good future for swtor, I got news for you -- EA and BW are milking whats left of this game until its inevitable shut down in 2023. At this point, be glad they're releasing something at all.

People have been saying that since 2012, except the shut down was supposed to be in 2013, err 2015, err 2017. 🙄

Edited by JediQuaker

People have been saying that since 2012, except the shut down was supposed to be in 2013, err 2015, err 2017. 🙄

don't forget 2018, twice in 2019 and so far 3 times this year. If i had a dollar for every doomsayer, I'd probably live on a tropical island and forget all about swtor :)

Don't know anyone who ever said that. Logic is simple -- license runs out in 2023 -- that's the deadline. Why would EA renew the license for a game that barely makes any revenue? And, judging by the declining player base, don't expect a miracle to happen. We're already getting bread crumbs, so much so that in half a year we didn't even get something of the size of Ossus DLC. No, we got 10 min DLC. Enjoy while it lasts.

Edited by Spoloma

Don't know anyone who ever said that. Logic is simple -- license runs out in 2023 -- that's the deadline. Why would EA renew the license for a game that barely makes any revenue? And, judging by the declining player base, don't expect a miracle to happen. We're already getting bread crumbs, so much so that in half a year we didn't even get something of the size of Ossus DLC. No, we got 10 min DLC. Enjoy while it lasts.

/facepalm really? I mean...really.......smh........

People seem to forget the update wasn't about the story, it was about the stronghold, the story was just a teaser, that's all, and it was excatly as described. But i guess either people are dumb, or just like to cry over everything :rolleyes:

I would come closer to agreeing with you … for the most part. I don't think the negative stuff is from ignorance... but you're probably getting closer to the mark with the idea that some folks will gripe and fuss over just about anything.

IMO the update could have used a little more thought in the first half... collecting and redistributing the supplies to the refuges … But the rest was interesting and IMO … has set the stage for the next step.

I really am curious as to why Malgus finds it necessary to go to Dantooine. I hope that a part of the story is the Jedi sending a warning to the right people. Hopefully someone will be close enough to lend a hand.

I don't see Malgus rolling over to the "alliance" … if anything I'm personally betting that there is a connection with Malgus and the missing ship that Kira and Scourge is looking for.

OH !! I have a quick question: Scourge mentioned in his statement to the commander on Odesson(***) that he had reached out to a former contact while he was looking for Tenebrae's original form... Does anyone have any idea who the contact that is? Whom ever that was … they might also have some sort of knowledge of the story of Tenebrae as well as a few more interesting details. Maybe... Probably just a long shot !

(***) Note: this information was revealed in a discussion with the commander regardless of whom he was talking to (LS: JK / commando / smuggler) after the battle for the Corellian shipyards back on Odessen.

I was just curious if anyone might have any ideas as to who that contact might have been.