Stronghold Gold Key

ParkisMaximus

Ok so i posted this in the suggestion box but it seems this is the place to put it.

How bought giving us a Stronghold Gold key to be able to hand out to whomever we want. Or make the silver keys give the bearer the ability to decorate your SH.

I hate decorating but there are guildies in this game that love it. I would gladly give credits away for someone to decorate my strongholds.

Make this a big thing please.

I think it's unlikely you'll ever see that. I believe that the current Gold Key just gives the holder the ability to place decos and move them around. It doesn't give the key holder access to anyone else's decos. So, if I gave you a gold key, you could decorate my Stronghold .... with your decorations, not mine. You'd have to get into trading deco tokens and/or paying for decos in addition to decorator fees. 🙄

To work, it would require some sort of gold-ish "decorator" key that somehow grants access to the Stronghold owner's decorations, but has certain restrictions to avoid abuse. It's hard to say if BW would consider the effort worth it.

Edited by JediQuaker

• 2 years later...

I am a GM for a small guild, I found this page while trying to figure out how to give golden keys to people. there's no information and when people talk about it they aren't very clear. I wasted a lot of time on the guild page pointlessly.

1. Pull up strongholds page.

2. Navigate to your guild stronghold.

3. On the righthand side click Keys

4. Sort through the names until you find the one you want, and exchange their current key for a gold key (click on key).

5. That's it!

Edited by Ardrossan

I am a GM for a small guild, I found this page while trying to figure out how to give golden keys to people. there's no information and when people talk about it they aren't very clear. I wasted a lot of time on the guild page pointlessly.

1. Pull up strongholds page.

2. Navigate to your guild stronghold.

3. On the righthand side click Keys

4. Sort through the names until you find the one you want, and exchange their current key for a gold key (click on key).

5. That's it!

To make it better this would go a long way but a search box is needed for this.

Going thru many pages to find one or two players in a large guild is very tiring.