Patch notes 3.3.2?!

jjoren

Yeah, I had a nostalgia moment when I saw that. It was like the last 3 expansions were just a bad dream ;)

I like 3.0 a lot, but the absolute best time in the game was late 2.x days (my opinion ofc). For me, the game started declining when Prelude to Revan stuff started coming out. Those awful flashpoints :D And then the awful Revan storyline in 3.0. Ravagers, ToS, and Yavin were very good redeeming aspects. Who knew this game was going to fall off a cliff in 4.0? Ha. Lucky for me, 5.10 and 6.0 have been very enjoyable for my gaming style / preferences.

Edited by Rion_Starkiller

I like 3.0 a lot, but the absolute best time in the game was late 2.x days (my opinion ofc). For me, the game started declining when Prelude to Revan stuff started coming out. Those awful flashpoints :D And then the awful Revan storyline in 3.0. Ravagers, ToS, and Yavin were very good redeeming aspects. Who knew this game was going to fall off a cliff in 4.0? Ha. Lucky for me, 5.10 and 6.0 have been very enjoyable for my gaming style / preferences.

I've really liked the 6.0 content. There's not enough of it, but it's definitely a version of the game I enjoy much more than 4.0 or 5.0

SWTOR's highpoint will always be the DF/DP days to me!