Please Fix Lana Romance Bug

Dalethfc

Only twice have I had an issue with Lana Romance...

The 1st was when the Kotfe came out and realised you had to do ALL the flirts and Kisses for the Option in the Cantina.

After 30+ playthroughs, about near 20 being Lana romances,, I knew there was an issue that was Not of my doing..

When I reported it they said it was a bug,,, a BUG, STILL ?

This BUG stops me dead..I has done the bits to the end of that chapter you see and then gone to start Ossus,, Then when I went to find the droid it was not there THAT is when I raised the ticket.. I also reported the bug..

I have since asked about someone fixing my alt so as I CAN continue,, they suggested posting Here..

Thankyou

• 2 months later...
Only twice have I had an issue with Lana Romance...

The 1st was when the Kotfe came out and realised you had to do ALL the flirts and Kisses for the Option in the Cantina.

After 30+ playthroughs, about near 20 being Lana romances,, I knew there was an issue that was Not of my doing..

When I reported it they said it was a bug,,, a BUG, STILL ?

This BUG stops me dead..I has done the bits to the end of that chapter you see and then gone to start Ossus,, Then when I went to find the droid it was not there THAT is when I raised the ticket.. I also reported the bug..

I have since asked about someone fixing my alt so as I CAN continue,, they suggested posting Here..

Thankyou

welcome to the club and also +1

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=9841221#post9841221

i have just 2 chars rom her sorc maite and not mite have this bug but really after my consular new at oanslaught and discovered i have the issue new i feel like my char is ruined and right new i don't feel like playing at all even my other chars

Edited by SugramRaven

Explain? Which droid? Which chapter?

If you're talking about Chapter IX of KotFE, remember that it isn't really fully complete until you *begin* Chapter X and get the (small) reward for finishing IX, and that if you abandon a chapter before it is fully complete, the game (reasonably enough) discards the decisions you made up to that point in it.

If by "the droid" you mean the one for "An Error In Alliance Records", that one applies *only* in a very narrow circumstance that is no longer possible to trigger, and was a sort of recompense for people affected by a bug in the final cutscenes of Nathema Conspiracy, where the game just plain forgot a very important decision you made. The bug was rapidly fixed, and the mission added to allow players to repair affected characters. (As a consequence, everyone who had passed through the decision in question could change or not their decision, even if the previous decision was to not ask the very important question... It's the only time so far that they've added a way to revise a previous decision.)

Explain? Which droid? Which chapter?

If you're talking about Chapter IX of KotFE, remember that it isn't really fully complete until you *begin* Chapter X and get the (small) reward for finishing IX, and that if you abandon a chapter before it is fully complete, the game (reasonably enough) discards the decisions you made up to that point in it.

If by "the droid" you mean the one for "An Error In Alliance Records", that one applies *only* in a very narrow circumstance that is no longer possible to trigger, and was a sort of recompense for people affected by a bug in the final cutscenes of Nathema Conspiracy, where the game just plain forgot a very important decision you made. The bug was rapidly fixed, and the mission added to allow players to repair affected characters. (As a consequence, everyone who had passed through the decision in question could change or not their decision, even if the previous decision was to not ask the very important question... It's the only time so far that they've added a way to revise a previous decision.)

he/she is talking about the droid that was made for ppl who were ceated out of proposal scene after nethans flashpoint so if u completed it and din't get to option then droid appeared outside ur was room on the platform H1-R1, i don't think it exists anymore i think that bug was fixed so if u get to that point there should be no problems, new there is just the thing with patches sometimes patching removes romance flags with DLC NPC's as ppl have reported

Edited by SugramRaven

he/she is talking about the droid that was made for ppl who were ceated out of proposal scene after nethans flashpoint so if u completed it and din't get to option then droid appeared outside ur was room on the platform H1-R1, i don't think it exists anymore i think that bug was fixed so if u get to that point there should be no problems, new there is just the thing with patches sometimes patching removes romance flags with DLC NPC's as ppl have reported

I know about that mission. I ran it on at least four characters. It's even what I described in the second paragraph of my post. And yes, as I said, it was fixed quickly after Nathema Conspiracy was released.

There are multiple bugs remaining about the expansion companion romances:

* Patches during KotFE Chapters III to VIII obstruct access to the critical flirt option in the cantina, but in a way that can be salvaged. Does not affect Theron Shan.

* Various reports of the game later forgetting that you romanced Lana (or possibly Theron and/or Koth), and therefore not giving you the Nathema Conspiracy option at all.