What do you want to see in a class change

Darkchip

Hello with all the talk about 6.1 i thought it would be good for everyone to write what they want to see the devs change about the class.

I will start i would like them to remove frurous focus and give us back our normal power because anyone that has played the class for even 1 xpax knows that once we hit 75 it feels like we got nerfed i mean damn it feels almost like they took our lightsabers and gave us harden plastic ones instead but when we use that new ability it feels like it used to weird isn't it.

Edited by Darkchip

Furious power is garbage; at the very least it should be a passive that ticks every few seconds. Having this BS ability as a keybind annoys the hell out of me.

Also, can we make another spec besides Fury viable in PvP?

and perhaps make Carnage not a total PoS spec in both PvE AND PVP? i mean holy hell is this the worst spec in the game or is it my imagination?

I'd agree that Furious Power and its mirror on Sentinel are somewhat underwhelming. While I do feel that there's a place in game for these sort of "Press X ability to buff your next Y ability", the nature of Furious power is non-interactive. Basically, during combat you ask yourself...

Do I have a Furious Power Charge?

Do I have a heavy-hitting ability off cooldown?

If yes, press the button. If not, don't press the button.

Now, that's something of an over simplification, but what it comes down to is, "Is that a rewarding choice to make?"

I'd argue it isn't because ultimately, while there may be an extra bit of satisfaction in squeezing out that extra 25% damage on an attack, it makes your other abilities feel less satisfying to activate because you're always doing these little mental calculations of "Oh, well I could hit Raging Burst / Smash / etc... right now, but if I wait till I have a Furious Power, then it'll be better."

Basically, it's a trade off between one or two really powerful hits vs. everything else you press feeling lackluster without it.