Vendors or trainers on Guild Flag Ship?

Markvd

Hi all,

Me and a few friends are returning players and we are having a blast! Yesterday we started our own guild and bought a Flagship :D

I have been playing around with decorations and next to banners and such stuff we now have access to the different banks (guild, legacy, cargo), a mailbox and the GTN from our flagship.

We were wondering if we could also add vendors to our guild flagship and maybe even trainers of any kind?? I have been looking bu can't find it, hopefully that doesn't mean it doesn't exist :)

Hope to hear from you!

Cheers,

Mark.

There's a limited selection of vendors available as decorations:

* Felucia (?sp) Stato, the woman that we get in the mail(1) when we do the Stronghold mission from the holostatue on Fleet/capital worlds. She sells decorations.

* Three droid "Prefab" vendors, one for each of Universal, Industrial and Synthetic prefabs.

* Three Jawa token materials vendors.

At least the Jawa vendors can be donated to your guild, possibly the others. (Note: the flagship shares the same pool of decorations as the guild's stronghold.)

There are no trainers of any kind available as decorations, not even for personal strongholds.

(1) Reference to http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=911881

Thanks @Steve! I have not yet played the stronghold mission. All though I did for my personal stronghold (if I remember correctly). Meaning I can activate Felucia for the flagship right, same with the droids? I mean I have the droids in my personal stronghold :)

Don't have the Jawa's will definitely need them! :D

* Felusia Stato, the woman that we get in the mail when we do the Stronghold mission from the holostatue on Fleet/capital worlds. She sells decorations.

In case you (OP) haven't done it - there is a holo-statue near the Stronghold purchasing terminals on the Fleet that gives a quick quest connected to Strongholds. The quest basically consists of, "buy a Stronghold and travel to it." The quest rewards you with the above vendors, plus a bunch of other "basic" decorations (chairs, beds, etc).

And, in addition, even if you already own a Stronghold, you can still take the quest on your alts, and all you need to do is to travel to your current SH and walk a few steps into it. (That is, you don't need to purchase another SH.) And you get another bunch of the same decos.

In addition to the vendors that StC mentioned, you can also buy Republic and Imperial medical droids. They can be bought on the GTN or from a vendor in the Stronghold section of the Fleet, for 1 Cartel Market Certificate.

I've been pleasantly surprised by how much I like decorating (and Space Barbie). 🤔

Edited by JediQuaker

In case you (OP) haven't done it - there is a holo-statue near the Stronghold purchasing terminals on the Fleet that gives a quick quest connected to Strongholds. The quest basically consists of, "buy a Stronghold and travel to it." The quest rewards you with the above vendors, plus a bunch of other "basic" decorations (chairs, beds, etc).

And, in addition, even if you already own a Stronghold, you can still take the quest on your alts, and all you need to do is to travel to your current SH and walk a few steps into it. (That is, you don't need to purchase another SH.) And you get another bunch of the same decos.

In addition to the vendors that StC mentioned, you can also buy Republic and Imperial medical droids. They can be bought on the GTN or from a vendor in the Stronghold section of the Fleet, for 1 Cartel Market Certificate.

I've been pleasantly surprised by how much I like decorating (and Space Barbie). 🤔

Thank you! I will definitely do the mission and your right decorating is surprisingly fun! It just can get expensive :D I don't know about space Barbie though, sounds interesting!

Actually there are a few more vendors than previously listed.

* Felucia Stato -- sells decorations.

* FOUR droid "Prefab" vendors, one for each of Universal, Industrial, Synthetic, and Martial.

* Three Jawa crafting materials vendors.

* Two event special goods vendors (accepting Bounty, Gree, and Rakghoul tokens).

* Two medical droids that sell standard medpacs/stims (one for each faction).

You'll need to buy the droid prefab vendors, but all of them are very cheap except for Martial.

That one requires two Universal Mk-4 prefabs, so while it's not expensive, it's also not 1k credits on the GTN.

Felucia Stato is very cheap on the GTN, or free if you do the stronghold mission with each new character at level 20.

There are some other vendors and terminals in the decoration inventory, but they haven't been released yet.

Hopefully they'll come out soon. I'd love to have the main crafting vendor and a set of class trainers.

There are a bunch of fun interactive decorations, too. They aren't vendors, but they're still useful. In particular, Jukeboxes. I love to play background music from the game while shopping the GTN and managing gear. If you're into roleplay, check out the disguise terminals. I always put an appearance modification station, a GTN kiosk, and an item modification station in every stronghold. The encrypted terminal is nice because it'll give you a couple thousand free credits a day, a bit of gas money for your flagship.

If you need copies of the jawas and you're on the Satele Shan server, contact Savaja (Empire) or Kiralyn (Republic). You can also get guild copies of most other decos. I'd be happy to help you get a huge collection of decorations for your flagship and guild stronghold.

Edited by Xina_LA

You'll need to buy the droid prefab vendors, but all of them are very cheap except for Martial.

That one requires two Universal Mk-4 prefabs, so while it's not expensive, it's also not 1k credits on the GTN.

Felucia Stato is very cheap on the GTN, or free if you do the stronghold mission with each new character at level 20.

Level 15+ for the stronghold mission, and you also get the non-Martial prefab droids for free as part of that.