Are relationship choices bound to class?

esquelleto

I recently messed up the Lana Beniko romance and decided to start a second sith inquisitor on sorcerer rather than an assassin. Looking at their chapter progress though, it's showing as 'completed' for the story arc of Fallen Empire?

If I continue with the character, will it remember the relationship choices made on the other toon - and subsequently block the flirt options again when progressing?

Edited by esquelleto

Are you looking at the achievements? If so, achievements are legacy-wide and simply show that you completed certain things once. It will not carry over specific story or relationship choices from one character to another so you'll be fine. :) Edited by Elessara

I recently messed up the Lana Beniko romance and decided to start a second sith inquisitor on sorcerer rather than an assassin. Looking at their chapter progress though, it's showing as 'completed' for the story arc of Fallen Empire?

If I continue with the character, will it remember the relationship choices made on the other toon - and subsequently block the flirt options again when progressing?

That thing in the chapter panel shows whether you have completed the chapter in that mode (Story, Veteran, Master) on at least one character. Each character's progress through the story is specific to that character, so go ahead on the second character and you'll be able to progress his/her relationships as if the first wasn't there.

Separately, I'll answer the question in the thread title. Some relationships are, indeed, bound to a specific "base" class (Sorcerer and Assassin are variants of the same base class, Inquisitor, for example), above all the ones with the original class companions(1). The relationships with Lana, Theron, and Koth are general and not bound to any class.

(1) There are some flirts with other class companions, but they don't go anywhere.