Things to do at 75.

tacoknite

I hit 75 and after 3 solid weeks of grinding am 306 and saving up for tacticals/set bonuses. Getting 40 renown levels while doing this was exhausting and i just want to casually run HS instead of making my game nights a repetition of that.

I do some unranked pvp, but don't have the time for ops.

I'd like to decorate my stronghold a bit more , collect some lore, and tackle the datacrons at some point. What are some other game activities i may be missing out on?

A lot depends upon what you like to do, and what you've already done. Also of course, not everything requires level 75.

A few things to do, off the top of my head:

- collect the datacrons required for the achievement.

- go for various other achievements or cheevo-like things, such as getting 100% of the map explored on planets or 100% of all achievements on a planet.

- Master Mode flashpoints.

- doing the seeker droid quest line (gotten from a droid on Makeb)

- doing the macrobinocular questline (Makeb)

- start an alt.

- doing the HK-51 quest chain (from Section X)

- doing what's required to get the (forgot the name) weapon Tuning on Ossus.

- space Barbie, space Ken (i.e. Messing with outfits.)

Edited by JediQuaker

doing the seeker droid quest line (gotten from a droid on Makeb)

- doing the macrobinocular questline (Makeb

- doing the HK-51 quest chain (from Section X)

- doing what's required to get the (forgot the name) weapon Tuning on Ossus.

i'll look those up, thanks. I was lacking direction and have some now, appreciate it.

I hit 75 and after 3 solid weeks of grinding am 306 and saving up for tacticals/set bonuses. Getting 40 renown levels while doing this was exhausting and i just want to casually run HS instead of making my game nights a repetition of that.

I do some unranked pvp, but don't have the time for ops.

I'd like to decorate my stronghold a bit more , collect some lore, and tackle the datacrons at some point. What are some other game activities i may be missing out on?

Some OPs really don't take that long, but you know your schedule.

Personally, I like to queue for Master Mode flashpoints randomly and Galactic Star Fighter (I like GSF, but not everyone does. It doesn't really take that long anymore to get your ship upgrades, which makes everything much better.) The queues for both of these activities generally take a while to pop (unless you're in a big guild, where people form a lot for MM FPs. Still, I like random because most guild groups just keep spamming HS, which I hate).

While I'm waiting for the queue to pop, I go to Onderon and run my dailies there. I can usually finish 1 or 2 while waiting.

You can also run veteran flashpoints if you want, but I find them kind of boring (except the harder ones) and they don't give the best tech frags rewards (still better than PVP though). However, some Vet flashpoints do give some cool decos. Of course, if you want decorations from Umbara, Nathema, etc., you're honestly better just running the Story Mode version, since they drop there as well.

I don't know what else to tell you, bro. This game has a lot of stuff to do, but what you'll find most entertaining depends on what you're looking for. I love story, so a lot of my extra time is spent leveling up new alts. I also love playing the GTN, so I do that while waiting for MM flashpoints to pop, too. One of the biggest reasons I play GSF so much is because I want to upgrade my ship for the space missions to get the titles from space mission reputation.

With more info, I can maybe offer more recommendations for you. Honestly, playing space barbie is why a lot of players are still around, lol.

i forgot about gsf, is it hard to get into?

I like to mix it up each day, i am not a fan of dailies, or weeklies but will do them occasionally. PvP some days, fp's some days. I really like the lore and story and would like to get decos as much as possible. I threw some change at my nar shadaa apartment and i'd like to expand on that.

i forgot about gsf, is it hard to get into?

I like to mix it up each day, i am not a fan of dailies, or weeklies but will do them occasionally. PvP some days, fp's some days. I really like the lore and story and would like to get decos as much as possible. I threw some change at my nar shadaa apartment and i'd like to expand on that.

It takes a little while to upgrade your ship completely, so it the meantime you'll probably die a lot, lol. Fortunately, as soon as you complete the Introduction to GSF mission you get a lot of points to spend. Focus on upgrading one weapon completely first, because then other players tend to give you some space. I would recommend starting with a strike fighter and proton torpedoes.

Once your ship is maxed, then GSF is a LOT of fun, at least for me personally. Also, every match gives you the same reward crate as if you run ranked PVP, so that's nice too.

If you're not in a hurry to get all of the set bonus pieces for your armor, and you really don't need them that much if you're not running OPs (they help in PVP though), then just run a mix of stuff. You can run a story chapter or story flashpoint for decorations, while queueing for MM FPs and GSF. That's a great way to make good use of your time.