Please change the Turret situation

vanluina

Please make Massive Anti-Air Turret able to be stationary. The noise and rotating back and forth kills the lore.

The *lore*??? If you'd said that it kills the *ambience*, I wouldn't have questioned it, but it does *nothing* either for or against the lore. (Er, unless you put it on an indoors hook, obviously, but that's on you.)

I eventually found my one example of this turret. It is silent, or at least I can't hear it above the Dromund Kaas stronghold's music.

Please make Massive Anti-Aircraft Turret GTN

I looked in the GTN on my server, and there are several of them listed there for 4-5 million credits, perhaps more.(1)

It is listed *now* on the Cartel Market. Page nine of the Decorations category. 650 Cartel Coins.

(1) Note that BioWare cannot put items on the GTN because the GTN is a player-to-player marketplace.

(1) Note that BioWare cannot put items on the GTN because the GTN is a player-to-player marketplace.

I'm sure it would be possible for BW to put items on the GTN, but credits won't pay the bills. 😋

All the same, from what some posters have said, some people seem to think that "credits" are like real money, and BW is hiking the prices on the GTN because they're greedy. Also, the earth is flat and gravity is not real. *sigh* 😂

Edited by JediQuaker

You want to talk about too damn noisy and needing to be tuned down, try the ambient volume for the Coruscant apartment. :p

Or the pervasive engine noise on the flagships, especially Imperial dreadnought.

Does it really still drop? I haven't seen it in ages.