Attn Eric: Empire side of Huttbreaker's Mission GLITCH/BUG.

JamesDTea

Hi i was wondering if the bug in Onslaught that haven't been addressed was going to be addressed in 6.1 or they just going to stay the way they are . The first part of the Imp's side of the huttbreaker mission glitching or being bugged. When you have to talk to the assailant it goes to a screen of nothing but the room you are in, i have since the release of Onslaught reported it on the forum and with in-game tickets that basicly tells me to report the bug on the forum. So i really hope this bug gets fixed please. Since i feel it is just being overlooked for other crap so you can take our real money via cartel coins and the credits we earn in-game with this New Stronghold to be honest we don't need but i guess everyone wants it so they are getting it instead of bugs being fixed.

Thank You

James D Tea

Edited by JamesDTea

first part of the huttbreaker mission glitching or being bugged. When you have to talk to the assailant it goes to a screen of nothing but the room you are in there that is the bug/ glitch. i am sorry i was a little upset that this bug is being over looked again from the notes i have seen about 6.1. since it has been a on going things that keep getting pushed under the rug for other things that honestly don't matter because they have nothing to do with game play or storylines.

• 1 month later...