Add a hood as a head gear piece to the game

Ro_Renko

Many pieces of armor for outfits do not have hoods that would look nice together on the character in combination with them. Or a lot of armor has a hood of the wrong shape that I would like to have on my character. It would be really cool to be able to purchase a hood as a headgear as a separate independent piece of armor (like masks, helmets, etc.) and set it as any other head gear. This "headgear hood" should overlap the hood on the chest armor pieces if there is one. Edited by Ro_Renko

See my reply on your similar thread in the Suggestion Box.

You generally did not understand my proposal. I suggested adding Hoods to the game as an element of the head armor, 2 or maybe 3 hoods with various shapes so that players would have the opportunity to diversify their appearance. Naturally, I know that [Omniscient Master's Headgear] is there, but it’s just awful and that’s why almost nobody uses it. This will be like [Freelance Hunter's Greaves] and [sith Cultist's Lower Robes] which provide an excellent opportunity to diversify the outfits of their characters.

Edited by Ro_Renko