Twilek yellow eyes shown in-game, but they dont actually exist.

DeVanagloris

When you preview in the Cartel Market the Ruthless Opressor armor set, the character displaying it is a red-skinned female twilek with YELLOW eyes. However, this eyes are not available in the character customization for twileks. So that picture is absolutely false.

Please ffs, can you add yellow eyes for twileks, please? I've actually never made a twilek toon just because of this. So please do it, add it, it's about time. Thanks.

We've been requesting this for a long time, especially since Paxton was added.

In the meantime, just use the Dark/Light selector to sit at DS 1. Works not bad.

I always wished they added a sliding scale to adjust the DS appearance. I mean if the player can turn it off or on, why not somewhere in between?

We've been requesting this for a long time, especially since Paxton was added.

In the meantime, just use the Dark/Light selector to sit at DS 1. Works not bad.

Well Paxton is just more salt on the wound. It's like, "hey here we display a twilek with yellow eyes, which means we can actually do it and it's possible, but anyway you wont get it". I mean, seriously...

When you preview in the Cartel Market the Ruthless Opressor armor set, the character displaying it is a red-skinned female twilek with YELLOW eyes. However, this eyes are not available in the character customization for twileks. So that picture is absolutely false.

News flash! Twi'leks are not real! All pictures of Twi'leks are false! 🤩

Well Paxton is just more salt on the wound. It's like, "hey here we display a twilek with yellow eyes, which means we can actually do it and it's possible, but anyway you wont get it". I mean, seriously...

Don't forget the purple skin tone, we've been looking for that for ages too :/