Interlude Loading Screen

wenci

I don't know if someone is reading this, is there a fix on the interlude screen? back then my interlude was about knights of the eternal empire after finishing chapter 9 during the early release of eternal throne , I stopped after that, i returned after a year it only says about makeb the war of destinies, then stopped subbing again after coming back again and finishing the eternal throne arc and already on the nathema conspiracy it's still the same, please do fix this thank you

I don't know if someone is reading this, is there a fix on the interlude screen? back then my interlude was about knights of the eternal empire after finishing chapter 9 during the early release of eternal throne , I stopped after that, i returned after a year it only says about makeb the war of destinies, then stopped subbing again after coming back again and finishing the eternal throne arc and already on the nathema conspiracy it's still the same, please do fix this thank you

have the same problem also with my 2 imp chars also.

sith worrier and sith Inquisitor have this problem.

my sith worrier is on chapter 5 and the loading screen is still stuck on interlude.

and my sith Inquisitor is starting with chapter 4 and the loading screen is also stuck on interlude.

and my rep chars jedi knight and jedi Consular not have this problem.

both my jedi knight and jedi Consular are bussy on chapter 4 and there loading screens are showing chapter 4 on both.

and for my imp char this loading screen problem was all happing after chapter 3 from the class story and when you pick up the makeb quest chapter 4 its stay stuck on interlude

• 8 months later...