KOTET Jedi Shadow Companion Qyzen

RaschRune

Why must a Jedi Shadow class fight world bosses on Hoth too get Qyzen back as a companion?

If I remember correct none other class need to kill world bosses too get their main companion back.

Why, not just remove that for the Jedi Shadow class, can't see what you wants with this.

Why must a Jedi Shadow class fight world bosses on Hoth too get Qyzen back as a companion?

If I remember correct none other class need to kill world bosses too get their main companion back.

Why, not just remove that for the Jedi Shadow class, can't see what you wants with this.

My Sorc got Qyzen back automagically while doing Ossus...

consulars can get Qyzen back without any need to do his quest. just talk to him you'll have an option to have him back.

Edited by nyrkverse

No class *has* to fight world bosses. All classes that must hunt for Qyzen's alert can hunt ordinary "Worthy Jagganath Target" foes, but world bosses count higher.

But yes, Shadow and Sage (but *not* Sorc that someone mentioned) *can* skip the hunt. (You don't *have* to skip it, and it's more "fitting" from an "RP-lite" standpoint to take on the hunt, but you *can* skip it.) One of the dialogues has this option:

3. [bypass Mission] I was just the first to be wronged. Is the galaxy not held prisoner by Arcann? It's not a tribute the Scorekeeper needs, it's freedom.

((Confirmed in-game. Works like this on Shadow and Sage.))