Casual Republic Player Looking For Casual Guild

Nevelyna

Good evening!

Like the title says, I'm a pretty casual player and I would like to try and find a guild to be a nice home for me.

After quite a while of strictly running storylines and playing everything solo, I find myself wanting to begin trying new things in the game. (I guess there ARE only so many times you can play through the Consular storyline before needing to liven things up a bit. :) )

I have had Legendary status since the DvL event, and I have slowly been going through the other storylines again at an easier pace, but my main Shadow Consular is finally in a place where I believe that I can comfortably be a DPS asset to a group of other players. I've been working on my rotation and researching how to build her out into a force to be reckoned with.

I would like to run operations and flashpoints with other people who love the story arc of SWTOR and would not be averse to watching cutscenes, as well as those who don't mind that, although I've had Legendary status for a while, I haven't played through many of the social quests that the game has to offer. (Trolls happened, bad experiences, multiplayer got soured.)

Thank you all so much, in advance, for your consideration, and I look forward to finding a new place to call home!

Nev

Good evening!

Like the title says, I'm a pretty casual player and I would like to try and find a guild to be a nice home for me.

After quite a while of strictly running storylines and playing everything solo, I find myself wanting to begin trying new things in the game. (I guess there ARE only so many times you can play through the Consular storyline before needing to liven things up a bit. :) )

I have had Legendary status since the DvL event, and I have slowly been going through the other storylines again at an easier pace, but my main Shadow Consular is finally in a place where I believe that I can comfortably be a DPS asset to a group of other players. I've been working on my rotation and researching how to build her out into a force to be reckoned with.

I would like to run operations and flashpoints with other people who love the story arc of SWTOR and would not be averse to watching cutscenes, as well as those who don't mind that, although I've had Legendary status for a while, I haven't played through many of the social quests that the game has to offer. (Trolls happened, bad experiences, multiplayer got soured.)

Thank you all so much, in advance, for your consideration, and I look forward to finding a new place to call home!

Nev

hi there, i think you might be a good fit for us , so feel free to check us out here: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=948073

Best of luck either way!