is even possible to kill Siege Skytrooper in Ch.VIII on Master now?

XaronTN

While I´m in a walker, because it seems not, not only he has like 3 times more HP, he does muuuuuch more DMG than I do to him, charged weapons to max. take him like 6 perc. of HP. He kills me in matter of seconds.:/

So again one thing which as I read and watch vids. from Master before 6.0 is after this scale, totally weird.... and guess what I have to kill him because there is no progress if not..:/ even I try to run around him to avoid missiles it´s not helping his DMG is insane and I can´t take him lower then 90 perc.

https://i.postimg.cc/8CTqSRv2/sw-1.png

Every walker mission in this master chapters was insane, some of them i do one small party 32 times again, but at least was a spark that it is possible (or u have chance to bring a friend or two, but you can´t in this walker scenario i think) but this....why bioware:(

To notice:

http://swtorcommando.blogspot.com/2018/03/kotet-chapter-8-master-mode.html

One of few guides: "Of course I realised in the end that you don't need to get him down to zero, only to fifty percent"

Well it is not possible to get him to 50 nowadays...as it was in normal master mode before..:confused:

EDIT: best run: https://i.postimg.cc/wB0JfzHC/sw-2.png 74perc. but he jumps somewhere totally away into the air on a rock, and kill me with rockets like nothing... seems to me like a rather bugged move. Next few runs 75-73 perc, no chance to avoid dmg from rockets, was able to get him down to that number be heavy stomp, but only with luck, when he gets on 75/70 he gets into air (immune immune ground attacks) which means he will exterminate you with one rocket salve on that moment... 50 is a dream.

Attempt n.35: best for now 56 only in one attempt with huge luck and one friend who dies on 1-2 hits just to distract, but still not doable. Maybe with full group of ppl who will willingly just keep dying to distract is possible, but where to get them:/ (nice content really..I spent almost 3 hours on that single mob for now..)

Edited by XaronTN

• 3 weeks later...
I figured this out in solo MM post 6.0, what you need to do is keep the Anti-personnel rockets from the previous fight, charge up your beam, then fire the first rocket to begin the fight, hit him immediately with your beam, then with anything until your Anti-personnel rocket is ready to fire again (15s cooldown), this will bring him below 50% and end the fight. :cool:

• 3 months later...
I figured this out in solo MM post 6.0, what you need to do is keep the Anti-personnel rockets from the previous fight, charge up your beam, then fire the first rocket to begin the fight, hit him immediately with your beam, then with anything until your Anti-personnel rocket is ready to fire again (15s cooldown), this will bring him below 50% and end the fight. :cool:

Sounds interesting..but what previous fight? U mean previous chapter or? Should I reset this one and will get it :)

• 3 months later...
i cant find a way to kill this guy, + i dont have anymore antipersonel grenades. is this even possible???:eek::mad::(

Yes, its extremely hard but possible. The way I managed to defeat him is by using the downed Republic Walker within the boss fight area as a shield, I charge my weapons until they're maxed out, get out of there and then shoot then immediately get back to somewhere where the boss can't hit me. The key there is being out of his line of sight so his attacks can't hit you, but also be somewhere where you can easily move to attack him once your weapons are fully charged, if you can't hit him because "enemy not on sight" then it means you're out of the line of sight even if it may not look like it. I usually start the fight by staying near the walker's head, it provides a good cover and is relatively easy to get around though you may have to get behind the walker's backside or other places depending on the position of the boss. Best of luck to you!

Yes, its extremely hard but possible. The way I managed to defeat him is by using the downed Republic Walker within the boss fight area as a shield, I charge my weapons until they're maxed out, get out of there and then shoot then immediately get back to somewhere where the boss can't hit me. The key there is being out of his line of sight so his attacks can't hit you, but also be somewhere where you can easily move to attack him once your weapons are fully charged, if you can't hit him because "enemy not on sight" then it means you're out of the line of sight even if it may not look like it. I usually start the fight by staying near the walker's head, it provides a good cover and is relatively easy to get around though you may have to get behind the walker's backside or other places depending on the position of the boss. Best of luck to you!

yes i just did it 30 mins ago. used that tactic. no other way is possible. tnx :)

Excellent! Especially as BW confirmed that the walkers ARE currently bugged (they did not however confirm an incoming fix any time soon).