Skins top tier PVP Gear. LETS SAY THE TRUTH

Zaerion_H

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Space Samurai > Space Bug

http://www.torhead.com/item/1t302zT/centurion-combat-techs-body-armor#screenshots;view:6268

Bounty Hunters really got the shaft on this one. I'd rather PvP with no expertise and lose than wear that crap to gain the advantage of its stats.

That is just..... I, ummm. What? And I thought I was unhappy with the choices for my Trooper.

Completely agree with the OP. Either add appearance slots or make all gear mod-able. I've actually come across several looks I'd like to keep but the items were blue or green so I couldn't.

I'm pretty amazed at how bad of a job they did with appearance after asking the community about it and still failing.

i have posted a thread talking about adding a Wardrobe so that you can add items to it that you find or buy head/chest/legs armors so that you change your looks but keeps the gear you have.

OR

Make costume armor purchasable as Light/Med/Heavy so that not only the inqu,couns can use that gear you set out to make for us to look cool. i dont want to buy something as light armor and Put my mods in it if i use heavy armor i would lose way to much armor making it STUPID for anyone to use costumes you might as well remove them from the game, or put requirments on them INQUIS/COUNS can only use costumes LOL.

• 3 weeks later...
I feel this thread needs more attention. Because here is the thing a lotta players strive and work hard to get that sweet endgame looking gear. Everyone wants to look cool. Without appearance slots and the endgame pvp gear having set bonus + expertise we are stuck looking like complete d-bags.

just do styles like dc universe online has and make it so each time we equip a piece of gear we unlock that style and it puts it in a permanent wardrobe for us. This will solve a crap ton of problems and will create a more unique star wars atmosphere for all of us. you could even make it so when we collect full suits of armor styles that we get a title or something, this will make styles wanted.

IF SOE CAN DO IT BW/EA CAN DO IT.

Edited by Xenokane

BW has already released a statement saying they are looking into letting your remove components from teh PvP gear so that you can put it into other gear.

So 27 pages of posts going "I agree OP" or "OMG I know, I'm just going to rage on the forums" is for nothing.

Edited by MrDeas

BW has already released a statement saying they are looking into letting your remove components from teh PvP gear so that you can put it into other gear.

So 27 pages of posts going "I agree OP" or "OMG I know, I'm just going to rage on the forums" is for nothing.

so lets fk over all the war heroes and battlemasters that are putting in their time right now modding gear and blowing all their credits?

so lets fk over all the war heroes and battlemasters that are putting in their time right now modding gear and blowing all their credits?

You still need to get the gear first. It's just that once you have, you can then remove it and put it into other gear. How does that fk people over? They'll just make it bound to you

Ironically, Star Wars was inspired by The Hidden Fortress--a Japanese Samurai film, right down to the plot.

Samurai influences are seen in lots of armor from the films too. ;)

Close but no, Lucas stated he pulled his inspiration from the seven samurai (not hidden fortress). Luke is based around the character Kikuchiyo. C3P0 quotes a number of lines from the movie such as "It seems we are made to suffer. It's our lot in life.", lucas even copied the scene transition style used in seven samurai.

The only thing hidden fortess remotely had in common was it was a jidai-geki (period film). This phrase is where the name "jedi" came from.