What's the Point of doing dailies?

Brundhila

Hello, I am a new returnee to the game and I worked through all of the new content and got to 75. Am I missing something because I don't see the point of doing dailies in Onderon. I run vets and masters and join raids when I can and pvp a bit. Am I missing out on anything by not doing the daily quests?

Thanks.

Credits, Rep, Tech Frags and two loot boxes.

You get, I think it's 500 Frags in total from running the Weekly, along with the Patrol mission. It's an alternative way of gaining Frags v other means and a decent change of pace from running other content, notably Hammer Station and Red Reaper, which is the standard now for gearing up.

Credits, Rep, Tech Frags and two loot boxes.

You get, I think it's 500 Frags in total from running the Weekly, along with the Patrol mission. It's an alternative way of gaining Frags v other means and a decent change of pace from running other content, notably Hammer Station and Red Reaper, which is the standard now for gearing up.

This, you get a lot of stuff from them. But, just like with everything, it's optional. Play what you want to play. But the Onderon weekly is very much worthwhile.

There are certain tacticals and set bonus pieces that have an increased drop chance from the dailies on Onderon and Mek Sha. For example, the theorycrafters have argued that the best in slot set for Juggernauts/guardians is Descent of the Fearless, which is one of the sets with a higher chance of dropping from dailies. You could look up recommendations for the disciplines you play and decide which toons it’s worthwhile for you to do the dailies. Edited by phalczen