Old Bounty Contract tokens are useless now

Darittha

https://imgur.com/a/icG9NV7

As you can see in the picture - in my inventory i have 129x pieces of the old type of bounty tokens that didnt get converted into the new type of bounty token(3x piece in my inventory). On the left u can see i am able to use new tokens to buy bounty currency but im not able to trade in the old tokens for the new ones so i am left with 129 pieces of trash because for some reason it didnt get automatically converted from old to new tokens.

Edited by Darittha

I have to try this I was having the same problem...

Okay it works, but I can't trade them between my own chars now... so they are all on one char now... sigh, why isn't this legacy wide?

Currency isnt legacy wide - but vendor has token u can buy that is basically transfer medium because u can send that to alts and have to turn it back to currency at the vendor to be usable for buying things. Idk who thought this change was necessary. Its the type ot change similar to the Emergency Fleet Pass that cant be used while on the fleet anymore since they Introduced Dantooine back in summer 2019, while security key vendor Fleet Pass item still works there no problem(but has 60 mins cooldown, so also pretty much useless).

Edited by Darittha