Missing planet and flashpoint, but only for one character

Dethrone

So I was farming decorations in the Nathema Flashpoint. Specifically I was killing the two Jedi side bosses as they both have a 100% decoration drop rate. Furthermore, I was killing one looting it then escaping combat and they would reset. After a while the instance became very unresponsive, to the point of being unplayable, so I exited (may have just hit quit game) and went and did something else.

Later I noticed the flash point had gone from both the solo and group lists, and if I try and travel to Odessen, I get 'Error, data not found'.

Repair/Reinstall right? wrong. The issue only exists for one of my characters (Character A) . the other two on the same account can travel there fine. I reinstalled the game anyway, but the issue persists.

One thing I did notice, as I tried to get into the Nathema instance for the first time with a different character, it said my character A was still in the instance and wouldn't allow me to enter, even though character A was actually in the imperial fleet. I logged in as A, and logged out again (non immediate) and that cleared that up to allow other characters into the instance.

My question is, is this some kind of inelegant stealth ban against a single character for farming?

Another thought is to wait for the servers to be reset for maintenance.

I've raised a ticket, no reply as of yet.

Anyone seen such an issue against one character only?

Edited by Dethrone

Later I noticed the flash point had gone from both the solo and group lists, and if I try and travel to Odessen, I get 'Error, data not found'.[...]

this tells me you still have the quest, or at least the game thinks so...

first as previous poster suggested, reset phases

second see if you can't find the flashpoint in your mission list, and if it has the option, reset it there

third, if it's in the mission list and still not working, abandon it.

other tricks to get it to behave again

have someone flagship summon you to the entry gate for the flashpoint, get some people to form a group with someone else as lead, and enter (which should give you a "travel now" option)

Hi both. I've sorted it. the server reboot on the 3rd didn't fix it. I purchased the legacy perk priority transport: Odessen, which allowed me to travel to the planet. I went to the instance and as you both said the portal was indeed blue so i guess somehow my character was still active inside. strange it persisted through the server reboot. anyway thanks for the ideas that led me to purchase the legacy perk. xx