Guilds should also be able to acquire several Strongholds

LordMetroplex

Hello again,

So since I think that the others before me have said pretty much everything there should be to know how good the Stronghold is and also which things you could still change, I want to go into it here with less than rather that I would like to note again and ask for that Guilds should also be able to acquire several Strongholds, your developer puts so much work into it that it will be difficult to agree as a Guild on only one fortress, on one Headquarters, just now with Rishi and Alderaan and also Yavin 4, our Guild is a Sith RP Guild and uses Yavin 4 because of its mystical and ancient charisma, but Alderaan is perfect as a residence and main point to play Sith intrigues, manipulations and more, with Yavin as a Sith Temple and Alderaan as a Palace, we don't want to have to choose, please make it possible for Guilds to buy several fortresses, even if the second one costs twice as much as the normal Guild fortress, I really hope you will see this post and maybe take it to heart to incorporate these small changes in the next update.

Thank you for your tireless work.

Hello again,

I want to go into it here with less than rather that I would like to note again and ask for that Guilds should also be able to acquire several Strongholds, your developer puts so much work into it that it will be difficult to agree as a Guild on only one fortress, on one Headquarters, just now with Rishi and Alderaan and also Yavin 4, our Guild is a Sith RP Guild and uses Yavin 4 because of its mystical and ancient charisma, but Alderaan is perfect as a residence and main point to play Sith intrigues, manipulations and more, with Yavin as a Sith Temple and Alderaan as a Palace, we don't want to have to choose, please make it possible for Guilds to buy several fortresses, even if the second one costs twice as much as the normal Guild fortress, I really hope you will see this post and maybe take it to heart to incorporate these small changes in the next update.

Thank you for your tireless work

Edited by LordMetroplex