Forum And Referral Link Advertisement

ghostboytjiex

So You Can't Use Your Referral In Your Main Posts , I think i read that somewhere but how do you make like a bottam line where they put there referral links?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here Is My Referral Link : http://www.swtor.com/r/gv85xG : Use It To Get 7 Days Subscription For Free , A Free Character Transfer And More!

So You Can't Use Your Referral In Your Main Posts , I think i read that somewhere but how do you make like a bottam line where they put there referral links?

You aren't allowed to post any sort of link spam. (It's commonly interpreted to mean "no referral links in post bodies", but it's actually more general than just referral links.)

You are allowed to set up a forum signature block and put your link in there. At the top of any forum page, you'll see a bar with Forums // Community Blog // Community Tour Registration // Friends of SWTOR // Guild Rewards // Fan Site Kit // Forum Subscriptions // Forum Management. Click "Forum Management", confirm your login if prompted, and then use the second-from-bottom option on the right.

Oh, and I believe that posts that deliberately, in the post body, invite people to click your referral link that's in your signature, well, they are (or should be) considered to be link spam as well.