Which planets or locations would you like to see next in SWTOR?

ruffolofi

Well Kashyyyk sounds fun with the Wookies and all. Naboo seems like an earth like planet with an aquatic or semiaquatic(one of the 2) sentient race so its interesting.

But I wanna see the Trandoshan homeworld I heard that its like Kashyyk but instead of large apes you get large lizards as the dominant race(which is logical both love huge tropical forests)

After playing Jedi Fallen: Order I would like to see Dathomir in SWTOR and more of Ilum.

Naboo would be nice too.

Definitely no more desert planets though.

Don't forget that if you're thinking of Dathomir as the home of the Nightsisters, you'll be disappointed. They were founded about 3000 years after the timeline of the game.

After playing Jedi Fallen: Order I would like to see Dathomir in SWTOR and more of Ilum.

Naboo would be nice too.

We had those planets in SWG and all three were well done, notably Kash and Naboo. For a game as old as SWG was, Naboo was quite the spectacle. Here's a quick vid of what

looked like after atmospheric flight was implemented. As mentioned above though, I don't see Dath coming into play at all here. Edited by Pirana

I'd actually like to revisitexisting planets in new zones.

Tatooine, Ilum , Dantooine, Manaan, Tython, Korriban, Nar shadaa, Coruscant, copero. Lots of good stuff there.

Of course, id like to see new planets too.

Edited by Nemmar

Possibly Naboo, but personally, I think there's enough planets already. I'd rather they did more with the ones we already have.

What I might find even more interesting would be have more varied locations on the already established planets. Earth has deserts, glaciers, jungles, plains, etc, so why can't Tatooine for example.

How about some missions where you go to a jungle area of Tatooine, or a farming area of Coruscant, or winter on the southern hemisphere of Corelia, etc.

Possibly Naboo, but personally, I think there's enough planets already. I'd rather they did more with the ones we already have.

What I might find even more interesting would be have more varied locations on the already established planets. Earth has deserts, glaciers, jungles, plains, etc, so why can't Tatooine for example.

How about some missions where you go to a jungle area of Tatooine, or a farming area of Coruscant, or winter on the southern hemisphere of Corelia, etc.

IF i remember correctly tatooine is the way it is due to a world cataclysm, done by the rakatan empire eons ago.

If you played KOTOR you might remember that.

IF i remember correctly tatooine is the way it is due to a world cataclysm, done by the rakatan empire eons ago.

It may depend upon what you read, and where. According to Wookiepedia, Tatooine's water simply evaporated due to the heat from it's binary star system.

In any case, a planet that's completely covered by desert would be basically uninhabitable. Likewise a planet such as Hoth, if it was completely snow covered would be basically uninhabitable as well. Sure, these places could have outposts and military bases on them, but I can't see where they could have a sustainable population of large animals. 🤔

Actually, it's always annoyed me that Sci-Fi, particularly on TV and movies, so often has the problems that:

- most, if not all, planets all seem to be mono-climates. (All desert, all frozen, etc.)

- most, if not all, planets all have a breathable (by humans) atmosphere.

- planets all seem to have the same gravity, regardless of their size.

- planets often have a very simple biosphere with very few (and sometimes only one) living species.

- many of the aliens are just slightly modified humans.

Edited by JediQuaker

Personally. I would like to see Cathar. We've seen the people, we've heard the stories, so why not go there! I'd also like to see a race variation that is a little more feline and less human. Maybe a 'wild cathar'.......something with a little bit of a muzzle, some claws instead of flat human finger nails, and some very feline expressions like hissing.

Personally. I would like to see Cathar. We've seen the people, we've heard the stories, so why not go there! I'd also like to see a race variation that is a little more feline and less human. Maybe a 'wild cathar'.......something with a little bit of a muzzle, some claws instead of flat human finger nails, and some very feline expressions like hissing.

Well the Cathar have very few genetic variation because well there from an small number of surviving Cathars that where off world after the mandalorians did genocide on them.

I also wanna see Mandalore how it looks in SWTOR timeline before they where bombed in an radioactiove wasteland.

And maybe tails like the cat people (the Kerra) in EQ2?

Edited by xordevoreaux

The science of tatooine is sketchy, but the planet is completely arid. So, deserts and cliffs is all there is.

Unless it's a secret underground area or something. You will not see an outdoor jungle in tatooine.

Edited by Nemmar

Any of them but I would want them to be more open world than the past few planets. They feel small and only one path to take.

Also more NPC's. I didn't like Onslaughts two new locations much: both Mek-Sha and Onderon felt lifeless and dull. Zakuul was the same way actually. They should aspire to the same level of worldbuilding they did with the vanilla content.

Naboo would be nice too.

No to Ilum. Call me pessimistic but I can't be excited for content I know is going to be completely obliterated in the future. Oh wow, an Alderaan SH. Everything you see and everything you do there is a waste of time. Same with Ilum. In a few thousand years it's going to be a hollowed out Starkiller Base and then blown up. I don't want to waste more quest time there when there's better and more unexplored planets elsewhere that we don't know the end fate of.