Powertech's Should Have Universal Oil Slick

Highallday

Title. Either with or without the accuracy debuff. Oil slick could be used either as a defensive(which are relatively limited in comparison to other classes/specs) or as an Offensive passive for either DPS spec.

Few off the wall ideas, leave it as is, make it universal. If the DPS is fine, and the cooldown wouldn't hurt right?

You could remove the acc debuff and replace it with a X% tech/elemental. Not needed DPS wise, but it's an idea. Maybe I'm missing some crucial information, or not thinking of X or X could cause X. I just personally think it would benefit PT as a whole class.

• 8 months later...
Title. Either with or without the accuracy debuff. Oil slick could be used either as a defensive(which are relatively limited in comparison to other classes/specs) or as an Offensive passive for either DPS spec.

Few off the wall ideas, leave it as is, make it universal. If the DPS is fine, and the cooldown wouldn't hurt right?

You could remove the acc debuff and replace it with a X% tech/elemental. Not needed DPS wise, but it's an idea. Maybe I'm missing some crucial information, or not thinking of X or X could cause X. I just personally think it would benefit PT as a whole class.

I agree. Would not be that strange afterall considering that geavy DPS classes like Mara or Snipa have an Accuracy Debuff ability (Obfuscate and Diversion). Why not i say, at the end it's still the worst defended class of all.

Oil could have a nice combo with AP sonic missile’s DC increase, for Pyro tho it won’t be that useful, only if oil could make dots tick twice on affected targets or something, or any other buff, that would make more sense. Edited by Voroschuk