Pole dancer in the library??

Katpoohtoo

Honestly, this idea is pretty genius. Imagine if real world libraries had pole dancers. I'm sure A LOT more people would go to the library. And it would give librarians something to do. :D

Great idea! :D

Nothing wrong with a pole dancer here and there. I've seen far worse in other mmo's. You also have to keep in mind, most of the people behind the game are males.

Honestly, this idea is pretty genius. Imagine if real world libraries had pole dancers. I'm sure A LOT more people would go to the library. And it would give librarians something to do. :D

Not exactly the same but kind of sort of similar to that--around here in the late 90s and early 2000s the libraries got computers, people flocked to them, people were surfing garbage they had no business surfing at a public library and ERPing--I mean "chatting"--in Yahoo chat rooms, etc. That was fun sitting down at a computer and taking it off screensaver after someone had left it on some trash site in full view of passersby, let me tell you. It took them a couple of years to get proper IT departments to lock down their computers and monitor them and ban the users doing it.

I'm no prude, but every library around here for a few year period was a rathole of patrons you didn't want your kids around, especially based on some of the sites they left open on the computers.

Lol, you really must have missed it. It's part of the Sith Inquisitor bonus quest when you visit the library. You have an opportunity to corrupt the files in the library. The last one is always the pole dancer. I always thought it was a pretty clever joke. Edited by randylm

Great idea! :D

Nothing wrong with a pole dancer here and there. I've seen far worse in other mmo's. You also have to keep in mind, most of the people behind the game are males.

Could you imagine pole dancers at Mc Donald’s? You drop the kids off at the kid / play area and you go through to the adult section :cool:

And no, we aren’t all males. Some of us female can appreciate a good pole dancer ;)

Edited by TrixxieTriss

Could you imagine pole dancers at Mc Donald’s? You drop the kids off at the kid / play area and you go through to the adult section :cool:

And no, we aren’t all males. Some of us female can appreciate a good pole dancer ;)

Hence the word most. And yeah, I think I might frequent McDonald's a bit more. :D

There are plenty of really fit male pole dancers out there, and they dress just as skimpily as the female ones. There is nothing gender specific about it.

Please leave libraries alone. It's disgusting enough having to remove dubious materials out of the men's bathrrom as it is.

Lol, you really must have missed it. It's part of the Sith Inquisitor bonus quest when you visit the library. You have an opportunity to corrupt the files in the library. The last one is always the pole dancer. I always thought it was a pretty clever joke.

Currupted, huh? I didn't think of it that way :rolleyes: