All content

MrWhiteheat

I would like to be able to go into any mission or ops Flashpoint with my companion and look around and get a chance to look at all the things you guys are created in the game. When I'm with other people they never want to look round the map and see everything I pay good money for a game all these years I should be able to walk around and look at everything. You can even keep the mobs and all the enemy's. I just want to look and explore all the area in a ops or any place I can't get to solo. I would also like to have my companion able to come with me. Because I think I can clear some of the mobs to get into places I don't get to see when I'm with a group. They all want to run and either pass stuff up or do not have time to play around in these places. Edited by MrWhiteheat

Ive spent a lot of time doing that.

I group with someone and go into Ops Ive already cleared while they stand around fleet or do pvp or whatever they do, I stay in Flashpoints and Uprisings after everyone else leaves, and I take my sweet time and smell the flowers and chase butterfly around all the solo content.

One time I spawned into a Denova pvp map and spent hours there poking around.

If something like what you suggest was implemented I would totally use it.