New species

Evyathar

I always thought that there were several very cool species that could be entered to the game such as the kel dor, mon calamary, doru, ongree, kaleesh and the race that ki adi mundi is (I forgot its name currently). What do you think, maybe one of those could enter the game?

I always thought that there were several very cool species that could be entered to the game such as the kel dor, mon calamary, doru, ongree, kaleesh and the race that ki adi mundi is (I forgot its name currently). What do you think, maybe one of those could enter the game?

we've about 50 threads saying the same thing, but i wouldn't hold my breath, it took a long time to get new species in, most likely be end of 2020, or even 2021 before anything happens.

You're thinking of the Cerean, and of that list, they are the only ones who might make it in.

In order for us to get a new species, they need to:

- Speak basic

- work with existing armour (minus head slot) (humanoid in other words)

- must be romanceable by humanoids (must have a human-like mouth basically). Also, while not a hard requirement, the face/mouth should be sufficiently expressive to handle the normal range of human emotions displayed in game.

Nice Idea

What do you all think about Yoda's species? I think it would be very nice,and we don't have any smal species ingame yet.

Will never happen, sorry. It violates points #2 and 3 (debatable on 3 I suppose but still) above.

Add to that, the species is intended to be very mysterious to the point we don't even know the name of the species. It is highly unlikely the Disney overlords would allow a horde of Yoda-likes to go running around.

Then of course there is the whole believable walk/sprint speed problem common to all mini-species. And speeder mounting/driving. And... you get the idea.