Add weapons in Outfit-Designer

DarasuumVercopa

What are collections? What is cargo hold? I strongly recommend you to google what these things are.

These are clearly not valid arguments. You can have as many Cartel weapons modified and ready to use as you wish.

No need to distract devs from actually important tasks.

then please tell us what are important tasks developers have.

if creating new things for new expensions and update's then are idea's like this good for then to use in a new update.

if there release the 7.0 update with new systems then is this weapon outfit designer a good thing to add in a update like that.

its not all about the cartal weapons only where a weapon outfit designer good for is there are also a lot off weapons you get from playing the story missions or as drop in the game and a lot off then have only a crystal coller and Tuning option there have no hilt/barrel,Mod and Enhancement option then its more useless to use that type off weapons and some players like to use then also but that type weapons have no modified option like cartal weapons have.

it was more the same with the gear part if you get a gear part from a story mission and you like it since you only get it in a class story mission and it has no modified option then it was worthless more to use but with outfit designer its not useless more for the gear parts.

I never understood why there was such a difference made between sharpshooter rifles and general rifles.

There is a difference between a sharpshooter rifle and a cannon (commando class), but commandos can also use general rifles. I don't know, however, whether agents can use general rifles again.

My "inner cynic" adds . "What class is Aric Jorgan, then ?"

I never understood why there was such a difference made between sharpshooter rifles and general rifles.

There is a difference between a sharpshooter rifle and a cannon (commando class), but commandos can also use general rifles. I don't know, however, whether agents can use general rifles again.

Commandos can use ordinary Blaster Rifles, but lose access to some key abilities on the two DPS disciplines.

Operative agents can *only* use Blaster Rifles.

Sniper agents can use ordinary Blaster Rifles without any loss of effectiveness. Nothing requires a Sniper Rifle.

My "inner cynic" adds . "What class is Aric Jorgan, then ?"

My outer cynic (sorry, couldn't resist) insists on saying that Aric Jorgan's class is "Aric Jorgan".

More seriously, each companion is a member of a class whose only member is that companion.

• 2 weeks later...
I would love this. I hate the way some weapons sound, but love how they look. Vile Primeval Ardent Blade is a prime example of this.

The suggestion here (whether it's part of Outfit Designer, or separate like I would prefer) would almost certainly not help with that. The audio would almost certainly follow the "outfit" weapon.

• 11 months later...

i think that the developers need to think about to add also a weapon designer option and that it more works the same way like the outfit designer is now that we also can do it for weapons.

since there are now a lot off weapons in the game and some off then a nice but some off them i like to use also but if i buy more and more weapons for my chars it well end up doing notting at some point and staying more in my cargo bay and its gone dust more.

and there are also weapons that you can craft but there have not the adaptive option and that suxs is most case since there become also useless more in the game.