lost market limbo

krixic

I unlocked the race nauritenian (kit fisto, I know I spelled it wrong) anyway it's still not unlocked when enter character creation. my history of purchases says that I spend the 600 coins but it's never unlocked. I've also sent a bug report in the game but it's been three days and I've heard nothing. what am I doing wrong?

:rak_02:

I unlocked the race nauritenian (kit fisto, I know I spelled it wrong) anyway it's still not unlocked when enter character creation. my history of purchases says that I spend the 600 coins but it's never unlocked. I've also sent a bug report in the game but it's been three days and I've heard nothing. what am I doing wrong?

:rak_02:

Did you claim the item on the character that bought it and right click it while it was in your inventory?

Did you claim the item on the character that bought it and right click it while it was in your inventory?

This!!!

OP (and other readers who aren't aware): If you want to unlock something by spending coins in the Cartel Market, you must (I've omitted the various "are you sure" confirm/cancel panels):

* Select the item.

* Press Buy.

* On the same character that pressed Buy, press one or other of the "claim" buttons(1) to transfer the item to your inventory.

* Still on that same character, open your inventory and right-click(2) on the item in your inventory to actually unlock it.

(1) There's a per-item claim button on each item's row in the table, and a "claim all" button at the bottom. Each character has its own table of unclaimed items.

(2) Subject to the usual fun and games if you have set your OS to switch the meanings of "left button" and "right button".