Add KOTOR 1 & 2 to the store for purchase and DL.

CKNORTH

Not sure they could even do this. While BW created Kotor 1, Obsidian created Kotor 2. So realistically BW couldn't put that up on there own store regardless.

They could negotiate for the rights to do so, just like Steam and GOG have done. (I just checked, and yes, that icon there on my desktop is KOTOR II that I bought on Steam.)

They could negotiate for the rights to do so, just like Steam and GOG have done. (I just checked, and yes, that icon there on my desktop is KOTOR II that I bought on Steam.)

Steam isn't another Video game creator however. They don't create any games. Obsidian would NEVER give BW the ability to sell Kotor 2. Why would a competitor company give BW the right to sell it's game, and make a profit off of it?

Edited by Toraak

Steam isn't another Video game creator however. They don't create any games. Obsidian would NEVER give BW the ability to sell Kotor 2. Why would a competitor company give BW the right to sell it's game, and make a profit off of it?

I have KOTOR 1&2 on a box set I bought in the a store on the SAME CD, wish I could post a pic of it. so here is my example 2 games 1 box 1 cd...…..

at first I thought this was a very weird idea then I read the thread and I decided Im just going to tell you great idea and not try to be some kind of arm chair legal consultant or game developer like almost everyone in these forums trys to be constantly so-

Great idea, I dont know how that would work but I hope to see it happen...

What if !?! You buy the game in the CM and it pops up a arcade terminal on your ship or as a deco and from there you could play through Kotor 1 or 2 in game like the arcade machines in GTA and Fallout or the books in Elder Scroll games, with in game (swtor) rewards for completing missions in the other games (Kotor 1 & 2) that would be awesome.

at first I thought this was a very weird idea then I read the thread and I decided Im just going to tell you great idea and not try to be some kind of arm chair legal consultant or game developer like almost everyone in these forums trys to be constantly so-

Great idea, I dont know how that would work but I hope to see it happen...

What if !?! You buy the game in the CM and it pops up a arcade terminal on your ship or as a deco and from there you could play through Kotor 1 or 2 in game like the arcade machines in GTA and Fallout or the books in Elder Scroll games, with in game (swtor) rewards for completing missions in the other games (Kotor 1 & 2) that would be awesome.

That is interesting however I was simply thinking of a Download of the game directly on http://www.swtor.com for like $12.99 USD just why not have a direct copy of both games where we play the follow up basically to the series. and make it all simpleish hehe