Kotor i & ii dlc

ruffolofi

With a KOTOR movie possibly on the horizon, I would like to suggests a spin-off style KOTOR I & II DLC where we get to play the story of Revan and the Exile. I love those games but they are so old now that they are not very enjoyable to play anymore. KOTOR with SWTOR like gameplay, leveling and graphics would be awesome.

With a KOTOR movie possibly on the horizon, I would like to suggests a spin-off style KOTOR I & II DLC where we get to play the story of Revan and the Exile. I love those games but they are so old now that they are not very enjoyable to play anymore. KOTOR with SWTOR like gameplay, leveling and graphics would be awesome.

did you not play through Shadow of Revan yet??

OP legitimately wants Bioware to somehow port a turn-based RPG into this game... two games in another game. This isn't possible.

I just wrote this in another thread and since Im all about dropping in on non-supportive peeps in the suggestion section-

What if !?! You buy the game in the CM and it pops up a arcade terminal on your ship or as a deco and from there you could play through Kotor 1 or 2 in game like the arcade machines in GTA and Fallout or the books in Elder Scroll games, with in game (swtor) rewards for completing missions in the other games (Kotor 1 & 2) that would be awesome.

I accept no impossibilities, didnt you know reality is only permitted?

Edited by Monumenta

I just wrote this in another thread and since Im all about dropping in on non-supportive peeps in the suggestion section-

What if !?! You buy the game in the CM and it pops up a arcade terminal on your ship or as a deco and from there you could play through Kotor 1 or 2 in game like the arcade machines in GTA and Fallout or the books in Elder Scroll games, with in game (swtor) rewards for completing missions in the other games (Kotor 1 & 2) that would be awesome.

I accept no impossibilities, didnt you know reality is only permitted?

Ah yes I'm non-supportive because I give a dose of realism to someone.

While it would be cool to have mini-games in the game, from Pazaak to Dejarik there is a lot they could add in regards to in-game games, the developers never seemed to be interested in exploring that concept unfortunately whether or not they can is also a good question to ask due to our limited engine.

To quote Han Solo "That's not how the Force works". We can be positive and hopeful all we want it won't change how game development works, unless you're willing to fork a few millions for Bioware to add all of that.

Edited by FlameYOL

I to would love for Bioware to remake/update KOTOR/KOTOR II into SWTOR style gameplay. Though I still go onto the old games from time to time to relive the past, I don't see the harm, hell I would even say that they would make a killing in sales, in re-releasing them for a new generation who are used to this gameplay style. I disagree that it should be made into an expansion for SWTOR.