PLEASE make "Order of Zildrog Helmet" dyeable.

Mobiousren

Come on, guys... This is one of the best helmets (if not the best) put into the game in years.

Please, make it dyeable. I mean, it has a dye slot, but the helmet color is not afected by it.

That or release an alternative version of it with the same design, but possible to dye.

Thanks.

This is the item:

https://i.imgur.com/eqPRNYu.png

Here is the helmet dyed black/black lol

https://i.imgur.com/ICXdh1L.png

Edited by Mobiousren

Come on, guys... This is one of the best helmets (if not the best) put into the game in years.

Please, make it dyeable. I mean, it has a dye slot, but the helmet color is not affected by it.

That or release an alternative one with the same design, but possible to dye.

Thanks.

This is the item:

https://i.imgur.com/eqPRNYu.png

Here is the helmet dyed black/black lol

https://i.imgur.com/ICXdh1L.png

it says there's a dye module on it, so it should be dyeable?

It *is* dyeable, but the only part of it that changes is the neck protection, and it changes from its natural black to the secondary dye colour, which in your case is also black. (I tried it on a character with black-primary/deep red-secondary dye on the chest, and watched what happens as I unified and ununified (disunified?) the helmet.

It *is* dyeable, but the only part of it that changes is the neck protection, and it changes from its natural black to the secondary dye colour, which in your case is also black. (I tried it on a character with black-primary/deep red-secondary dye on the chest, and watched what happens as I unified and ununified (disunified?) the helmet.

That really is crap, why do they bother giving us the dye option, only to bring out stuff you can't even dye properly. Seems to be happening more lately :(

it says there's a dye module on it, so it should be dyeable?

Yeah. As I said, it has a dye slot, but it basically changes nothing on the piece.

Seems like only secondary slot is dyeable and only the neck is part of the secondary area.

Primary area (wich is the whole helmet) is not. This makes absolutely no sense.

Please, Devs. I've been playing this game for over 6 years and when I finally find the perfect (or closest to it) helmet, wich I would use for the rest of the game life time, I can't change its color to match the rest of the outfit. It's so frustrating and a so tiny thing to fix.

Address it, please. I beg.

• 3 weeks later...
thats a great helmet, I have a few of those in my cargo hold, I didnt know it wasnt properly dyeable , thats sad

Yeah. Only a tiny little part from bottom neck changes. The rest of the whole helmet stays the same. It's not covered neither by primary or secondary color modules.

A pity. REAL pity.

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Tossing another log on this fire, to either make it able to be properly dyed, or give us another outfit that uses this particular helm and is properly skinable.

Problem is that while it is a nicely modeled helm, there are no other outfits or dyes (both of which would also be nice to haves on top of 'fixing' this dye issue) that match this particular shade of grey (closest being the chest plate and pauldrons on Zakuulan Security's Chestguard) .

Edited by Kaveat

• 2 weeks later...

Exactly.

Recently we saw the team making possible to dye the chest of the new Revan armor due to the requests from community. Please consider this. There's no reason to keep this model stuck with this metalic gray, since it has a dye slot. Make it completlty dyeable, please. Or, as suggested above, create another helmet using this exact same model, but that can be colored.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Exactly.

Since a number of armor designs are "replicated" for new armors, at least make a version of this helmet with the same design, but this time with the total area of it dyeable, not this permanent metal.

Please consider it! It's the best helmet design in the game and you're ignoring it, while making lots of versions of other helmets that don't come even close as good as this one.