Flirting/more gay player options.

King_Airik

Doesn't "need" to be as if it was an obligation. The trouble is the only romances that count are Theron or Lana and maybe Koth. They're the only ones that remain among the stories. If your romance companion from your character arc is in Fallen Empire/Eternal Throne you'll have a reunion but then it doesn't matter again in Onslaught. If they're not there doesn't matter if you married in character arc you can romance Theron or Lana freely in Revan. It's financial. They had the budget for all the voice actors in the character arcs. For the expansions they couldn't pay for everyone to return or maybe they chose not too. Either way it takes money to pay the actors and program the scenes, so you're stuck with Theron or Lana if you want your romance to remain. Personally my characters are happy with Theron.

Hmmm, true however they kinda fix this every time they re-introduce a character on a knew expansion (I think). Since you can chose to start or re-start the (old) romances if that character is relevant to the chapter at that point.

I just wish you could have access to multiple romances or be able to start or terminate them... maybe as a turn on and off option or a reset in the chapter menu?

Romances has become one of the most entertaining parts of the chapters as a side stories, it be nice if more options be added. Then again there is also people asking for more job related content or even distinction in the cinematic fights specially with the way Jedi Knight/Sith Warrior and Inquisitors/Consular Classes.

There is a lot of cool suggestions and demands in SWTOR when it comes to story. We will have to see what the future brings and the SWTOR teams decide to priorities with the resources they have... next year.

My Trooper hasn't started Fallen Empire yet. His only romance was with the NPC he had to sacrifice. It would not have been appropriate to romance a member of his Squad. However, when he's reunited with Aric Jordan in Fallen Empire if a flirt option becomes available that will be awkward. They became best friends. To go best friends with benefits is . . . something.

My Trooper hasn't started Fallen Empire yet. His only romance was with the NPC he had to sacrifice. It would not have been appropriate to romance a member of his Squad. However, when he's reunited with Aric Jordan in Fallen Empire if a flirt option becomes available that will be awkward. They became best friends. To go best friends with benefits is . . . something.

I hope you don't take it as a spoiler, but Aric Jorgan (with a "G") is one of the various companions whose return romance is only for characters that completed the class-story romance. (So your guy doesn't get a flirt option.)

EDIT: but of course a *female* trooper who didn't complete the class-story romance with Aric wouldn't get the option either.

Edited by SteveTheCynic

Honesty, there needs to be more flirting for all companions and players. No one really gets much flirting anymore, other than maybe Lana and Theron and while that is good for some it is not good for all, so everyone should have more flirting with their companions if they like romancing companions.

Well I WILL confirm that the SWTOR team HAVE been making more and more companions to romance. Take for example Khem-Val. When you encounter (as an Inquisitor) this hulking beast you have the option to romance him!

Of all the companions I never though he could be romance...however I think its just like most players comaplain, you have a scene and then "Poof", you get an e-mail his off to do the rites or ritual to make your relationship official... yet there is nothing more to be seen of that relationship.:rolleyes:

I'm still waiting for more Arcann screen shot, god I love that overly traumatic and complicated story that character has been give! NEED MORE ARCANN!!!

Then again a resurrected Thexan with this new mysterious story happening... would be better IF it happen! Oh a tragic story where his brother Arcann sacrifices himself for his brother or to save us as repentance...or even get a chance to start a relationship for does who never got a chance with Arcann before he is permanently gone, (god I would die with *feels* if something so dramatic happen, his been my best buddy companion of my Inquisitor) but it be such teary powerful story! AHHHHHhhhh! Sorry got carried away....

I love SWTOR story telling so far... the distinction of classes in cinematic fights need a bit more identity and how powerful or experience our character should be in such cinematic encounters also could use a bit of work thought (IMO), BUT all and all I love the story, I must have re-play the chapters over a docent times by now! lol

I'm so hype to see who this new BAD is and what effect will have in our companions and story so far! :eek:

Edited by Zehal