The number of buggs ruining gameplay reached the limit.Devs we need answer

omaan

I find the bugs to be annoying, but not game destroying. But then again, I don't PvP. PvP could disappear tomorrow and I wouldn't mind. :)

I don't PvP anymore b/c I couldn't quest past Alderaan on the PvP server when the game started. I guess I sucked.

Too many people enjoy PvP (I'd even like too) and we'd loose them if PvP disappeared tomorrow.

So I'd mind almost as much PvP disappearing as if PvE disappeared.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what about the Loading screens from on the imp side after chapter 3 it will stay for ever on interlude the same if you have the chapter 4 mission quest pickt up it will still stay the loading screen on the imp side on interlude.

but if you do the same on the rep side that after chapter 3 you pick up the chapter 4 mission quest then the loading screen is up do date with the chapter 4 text layout more.

and my imp char is lvl 75 has compleet the chapter 4 mission and is starting the chapter 5 mission quest and still the loading screen is not up do date with the chapter 5 text.

its getting wierder and wierder with the bug's more

Today i won a fight on mandalore ring arena which our team supposed to lose just because enemy sniper rolled into vent to get up but died from bugg xD. i was good for me but felt unfair anyway....this is ridiculous Edited by omaan

The Dev silence on these issues is deafening :mad:

How many people are leaving the game because of it? Who knows, but I’ve come across people saying they’ve had enough.

And Biowares continued silence is re-enforcing the perception they don’t care and won’t fix them.

I can not understand their “head in the sand attitude”. These problems aren’t going away and people are leaving the game again because of it. This totally blows my mind when all it takes is a few posts a week and continued communication by the community manager to keep people informed.

Do Bioware Devs even know about these problems? How are we supposed to know when the community manager goes afk. He is essentially costing Bioware money because he isn’t doing his job “again”.

How many people are leaving the game because of it? Who knows, but I’ve come across people saying they’ve had enough.

And Biowares continued silence is re-enforcing the perception they don’t care and won’t fix them.

I can not understand their “head in the sand attitude”. These problems aren’t going away and people are leaving the game again because of it. This totally blows my mind when all it takes is a few posts a week and continued communication by the community manager to keep people informed.

Do Bioware Devs even know about these problems? How are we supposed to know when the community manager goes afk. He is essentially costing Bioware money because he isn’t doing his job “again”.

Not to sound offending but hate to break it to you, BW is EA and I just came back to SWTOR after leaving in 2011. And I still see the same bugs I seen back then. And I was surprised SWTOR was still around. But they never added things just about all MMORPG's have now. Swapping specs and the action bars and gear would swap automatically. That is just one example I can think of right now. But that is just a basic thing they could add for QoL. Then also, letting any gear level into a MM FP. This is something any MMORPG doesn't allow until you have the right gear for the FP!

It is after seeing these bugs from beta not fixed, the serious lag issues on empty worlds and QoL never added that surprises me SWTOR is still popular and "working". I do like the idea of this game. But I see EA's hands all over how it it managed and it is really sad. SWTOR could be a damn good MMORPG if really taken care of.

Not to sound offending but hate to break it to you, BW is EA and I just came back to SWTOR after leaving in 2011. And I still see the same bugs I seen back then. And I was surprised SWTOR was still around. But they never added things just about all MMORPG's have now. Swapping specs and the action bars and gear would swap automatically. That is just one example I can think of right now. But that is just a basic thing they could add for QoL. Then also, letting any gear level into a MM FP. This is something any MMORPG doesn't allow until you have the right gear for the FP!

It is after seeing these bugs from beta not fixed, the serious lag issues on empty worlds and QoL never added that surprises me SWTOR is still popular and "working". I do like the idea of this game. But I see EA's hands all over how it it managed and it is really sad. SWTOR could be a damn good MMORPG if really taken care of.

You aren’t being offending. I agree with every thing you’ve said. And as someone whose been subbed for 8 years, I’ve seen it all. I know it’s now EAware and not Bioware’s soul anymore, so you aren’t breaking any bad news to me ;)

Edited by TrixxieTriss

SWTOR could be a damn good MMORPG if really taken care of.

This game will be the biggest "what if" of all time when it comes to MMOs when it's all said and done.

Truly a massive opportunity lost with so many years of total control of the SW IP and SWTOR the only Star Wars MMO on the market yet failing to capitalize on either with awful management decisions that seem to only get worse year after year.

In all honesty, SWTOR has somehow survived in spite of Bioware and all the dysfunction they have wreaked upon the game.

We can only wonder and imagine how the game could have developed over the years had it been cultivated with real competent game design choices instead of what we have gotten for the past many years.

This game will be the biggest "what if" of all time when it comes to MMOs when it's all said and done.

Truly a massive opportunity lost with so many years of total control of the SW IP and SWTOR the only Star Wars MMO on the market yet failing to capitalize on either with awful management decisions that seem to only get worse year after year.

In all honesty, SWTOR has somehow survived in spite of Bioware and all the dysfunction they have wreaked upon the game.

We can only wonder and imagine how the game could have developed over the years had it been cultivated with real competent game design choices instead of what we have gotten for the past many years.

No need to wonder. If it had been treated right, it would have a been nearly as big as WoW and have a player base to reflect it.

bioware knows think about the problems but the problem there have is that there is no money to fix it.

since there get money from EA to run this game and we all know EA is a company that not wane spent a lot off money and only care's about earing a lot off money.

then that means a lot off problems not gone be fix more.

and its not only about the bug's and problems.

its also about most off the game mechanics that are to old and need a upgrade.

exemple the GTN needs a big upgrade: by removing the 6 hours, 12 hours, 1 day, 2 day's and 3 day's sell time and chance it to 1 week sell time.

a item sell time refrech option for the GTN that players can refrech the sell time from 6 hours sell time left to 1 week sell time again.

there are lot off things this game needs to do what not have been done for a long time and have a big delay with its time.

but its all about the money bioware needs to do it and not gets from EA thats the main problem more.

Players continue to die on mandalore arena from using force charge, vents or just unlucky jumps from respawn.....all arenas (especially mandalore one) just turned into death traps where wrong move can finish the game even for a winning team yet devs are busy fixing useless strong hold which is not even an actual content

Players continue to die on mandalore arena from using force charge, vents or just unlucky jumps from respawn.....all arenas (especially mandalore one) just turned into death traps where wrong move can finish the game even for a winning team yet devs are busy fixing useless strong hold which is not even an actual content

I’m all for new stuff. But they need to put a hold on everything until the game breaking bugs are fixed.

Why they even have a PTS up for new things is beyond me, All of their time should going into fixing everything that 6.0 broke and things they broke before 6.0.

Lack of content does drive players away, but a broken arse game drives even more away or stops people coming back till it’s fixed.

Biowares continued silence on the bugs is not helping their cause or player confidence. More people leave every day because of the bugs. Do Bioware think we will all simply forget if they add a new Strong Hold and not fix anything?

They can’t be that naive to think a strong hold is going to be enough to distract players who can’t play the game because of bugs. What do they expect everyone to do, sit in their new strong hold the whole time they are logged in and not play the game?

They have the cart before the horse as per F’ing usual.

What scares me is most of the bugs that get added are due to new and unrelated content or stuff added to the game.

ie, Bioware try’s to make adjustments to the crafting system and breaks the air vents in pvp and adds other bugs through out the game.

So what worries me is this new strong hold will add more bugs to unrelated stuff or break things currently working. Then with Biowares inability to address bugs, we will have to contend with even more bugs than now.

I ask you guys, how many more bugs, especially game breaking ones can this game handle from new content till it comes crashing down like a house of cards,

It constantly feels like they are building a house of cards or playing Jenga on a clown car. One false move or bump and that’s it. The engine and game die and can’t be resurrected without rolling the whole game back 4 years.

BIOWARE, FIX THE DAMN BUGS AND COMMUNICATE WHAT YOU ARE DOING TO FIX THEM.

Edited by TrixxieTriss

bioware knows there gone lose the lince next year since EA has fail hard in there 10 year off lince hard with the star wars game's.

i think for sure disney is looking all for a better company to make a new lince for the star wars game's or there gone do it without a other company and do it on there own again.

and who knows that Lucasarts also is hosting this game also like there have done in the past with the developing the star wars game's for the xbox and playstation who knows there put a good team for this game also for fixing problems.

bioware knows there gone lose the lince next year since EA has fail hard in there 10 year off lince hard with the star wars game's.

i think for sure disney is looking all for a better company to make a new lince for the star wars game's or there gone do it without a other company and do it on there own again.

and who knows that Lucasarts also is hosting this game also like there have done in the past with the developing the star wars game's for the xbox and playstation who knows there put a good team for this game also for fixing problems.

You do know that the current deal is until 2023 right? They signed the 10 year deal in 2013. I'm guessing you're confusing the EA Licensing deal for Star wars with the release date of this game. This game came out in December 2011, a good year and a half before EA acquired the exclusive videogame rights to Star Wars.

This game will very likely be mostly unaffected by EA's deal with Star Wars whatever happens.

Edited by arkanenoobie

You do know that the current deal is until 2023 right? They signed the 10 year deal in 2013. I'm guessing you're confusing the EA Licensing deal for Star wars with the release date of this game. This game came out in December 2011, a good year and a half before EA acquired the exclusive videogame rights to Star Wars.

This game will very likely be mostly unaffected by EA's deal with Star Wars whatever happens.

that it will end in 2023 i not know i was thinking more it will end next year but if it take's a other 2 years sure its no problem since if you search it on google you read that EA got the license that its all start after the shutdown of lucasarts and years later disney reopen lucasarts again that EA is sure losing its license.

and who knows there gone lose the rights also from this game.

and what maybe helps to let the developers know about how we feel about the bugs in the game and that there not get fix is maybe if we all sent a ticket in the game under the category general/other and tell we like to see that the bugs we report get fix and that somebody from the team is answer the main question about why there not fixing the bugs in the game.

Today i lost 22 elo because i lost two games due to buggs...first one our mara instant died on mandalore arena ring after using mad dash while he had full hp and we had 3 vs 2 against two almost dead sins yet they vanished, regen and won us 2v2 (and it supposed to be 3vs 2 against 2 sins). Second loose was because our merc got the forever-root bugg after using rocket out and we didn't have any sorc to pull him...

Iam just thinking - what sense to keep this game running?If it bleeds and brings only pain to its customers why keeping this torture machine on???Why not Shut down and give swtor license to someone who really cares ? How can someone exploit dedicated star wars fans so HARD by forcing them to suffer for some small revenue from CM?

Iam just thinking - what sense to keep this game running?If it bleeds and brings only pain to its customers why keeping this torture machine on???Why not Shut down and give swtor license to someone who really cares ? How can someone exploit dedicated star wars fans so HARD by forcing them to suffer for some small revenue from CM?

bioware care's more about keeping a death game alife what has since launch a bad reputation and still there give it life support will its useless since its there own fault to release a game that bad then you ask it gets a bad reputation and its not gone end good for that game its not the first time i have see it lot off other company's have done it also that there release a broken game and that it gets a good bad reputation and for some off then the pain off its effect is longer to see and for other not.

what bioware most do is end the life support from that game focus bad on there other game's and also on this game that there need a good team working on this game not a small team you see now.

since there make soon off later a second same mistake and then a second game needs life support to keep it runing will there can avoid it now from happing by doing it good.

EA and other big company's that never has run any MMORPG game needs to research hard for it by other company's that are doing good with there MMORPG game's and see what are the inportent things you need to do and have to run a MMORPG game good and to keep the comunety happy.

and same thing and EA is a company that not like's it since its only not fine for there own is that budget's are not working with a MMORPG game since you need to invest sometime's more money in the game and sometime's not if you are lucky and the problem is not big.

got the same crap replay i got from customer service what Batwer got more.

my ticket was about why the developers is doing notting with the bugs we report and things like that.

and what do i get back in a replay from then is i most post it on the suggestions thread more.

same i told then about the Taris bonus series bug problem and that i most post it on the suggestion thread.

it seems more we most stop using the bug report section to report bugs on the forum and post then all on the suggestion section more.

its now more showing there really give no care about the comunnety any more and this game there give no care more.

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome new bugg i noticed recently - https://imgur.com/b5EyPJy (stucked in stairs)

using holotraverse or other close-up ability may put you right into texture and capture you there for some times. yOU can't move, can't walk just sit there and watch your team losing. Haven't seen this happening that often until this week but during this week this started to happen pretty often. I stucked in different places on different arenas like 3 times on my sin and 2 times on my scoundrel.

Well done with alderaan sh i guess whille main content is ruined :(

Edited by bladech

Welcome new bugg i noticed recently - https://imgur.com/b5EyPJy (stucked in stairs)

using holotraverse or other close-up ability may put you right into texture and capture you there for some times. yOU can't move, can't walk just sit there and watch your team losing. Haven't seen this happening that often until this week but during this week this started to happen pretty often. I stucked in different places on different arenas like 3 times on my sin and 2 times on my scoundrel.

Well done with alderaan sh i guess whille main content is ruined :(

I’ve had stuff constantly happen like that since 6.0nand not only in pvp. It happens in flash points against bosses too. Sooooooo frustrating.

But as you say, gg with the Alderran content coming soon.

Anyone ready to start taking the odds on how many bugs and dysnc the new strong hold inadvertently add to the the rest of the game?

These bugs will be random, plus the extra dysnc in pvp will be added and will seemingly have zero to do with the new strong hold, but will be there none the less because Bioware have added something new to the game.

Also, what about the current bugs? Anyone running a book yet on if Bioware will properly fix the game breaking ones and gear ones when they patch in 6.1?

If they fix the bugs, how many new bugs will be added?

In the absence of new content, the old bugs become boring and a game feature. So let’s add new content so we can have new and exciting bugs.

Swtor : Bug Wars

Edited by TrixxieTriss