The number of buggs ruining gameplay reached the limit.Devs we need answer

omaan

I’ve had stuff constantly happen like that since 6.0nand not only in pvp. It happens in flash points against bosses too. Sooooooo frustrating.

But as you say, gg with the Alderran content coming soon.

https://imgur.com/CDoSMrK

UFF, just happened again...btw look what started to happening with my chat when i teleported into a rock???some strange yellow messages

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not really a good thing to say. How would you feel about a comment like that if it was content you only played and it was game destroying?

You mean things like "Nerf Orbital Strike, it's not fair in WZs"? Maybe it's things like "healing sorcs/sages being able to cast HoT bubbles on players is OP and needs to be nerfed"? I guess we'd do what we've always done, and instruct the PvP players to learn to play, beg the devs not to do it, but watch them do it anyway, and go on? Just a guess. :rolleyes:

You mean things like "Nerf Orbital Strike, it's not fair in WZs"? Maybe it's things like "healing sorcs/sages being able to cast HoT bubbles on players is OP and needs to be nerfed"? I guess we'd do what we've always done, and instruct the PvP players to learn to play, beg the devs not to do it, but watch them do it anyway, and go on? Just a guess. :rolleyes:

I try, but it never works ;)

BioWare combat team have no clue about the classes or how to balance them. God forbid they actually played the game properly and come to understand that balance isn’t just about dps output on a parsing dummy

I try, but it never works ;)

BioWare combat team have no clue about the classes or how to balance them. God forbid they actually played the game properly and come to understand that balance isn’t just about dps output on a parsing dummy

They're not alone. Just left DDO, probably for good this time, for this exact kind of thing, only it's not even for PvP, just not understanding their own game. One just toughs it out until it gets to the point they can't, and move along to the next other thing. :o

More so than ever, and I doubt the trend will change, the game is just about selling space barbie stuff - things for your characters and things to put in Strongholds.

The game portion of SWTOR is largely past content, and to the extent it gets bugged, it's very slow for any fixes, if they come at all.

The sooner you accept that, the better off you'll be, should you choose to stay subscribed for long periods.

Their model basically expects most people to be transient and come back for larger updates, play for a month or two, and leave. People who stay subscribed and play a lot are in the minority. The incentive to fix bugs just isn't there, for the most part, though I'm sure the developers would want to if they had more people.

We're seeing a second gigantic Stronghold, after Rishi's was released not too long ago (in SWTOR terms). Yet, since the OP is a PVP player, BW can't release a new 8v8 game mode since KotFE's Odessen map? That was like 4 years ago I believe.

To the OP: if you read any of this, you just can't expect more of BW. It's just what the game is and has been for a long time. I think BW doesn't expect players to stay subbed and justify the state of the game that way - you get your money's worth if you experience an expansion for a month or two (or however long it takes to catch up on things you haven't done). Anything beyond that is the player's choice to subscribe to a game that isn't supported properly, despite bringing in plenty of money to do so over the years that was redirected elsewhere.

Edited by arunav

Anyone ready to start taking the odds on how many bugs and dysnc the new strong hold inadvertently add to the the rest of the game?

These bugs will be random, plus the extra dysnc in pvp will be added and will seemingly have zero to do with the new strong hold, but will be there none the less because Bioware have added something new to the game.

Also, what about the current bugs? Anyone running a book yet on if Bioware will properly fix the game breaking ones and gear ones when they patch in 6.1?

If they fix the bugs, how many new bugs will be added?

In the absence of new content, the old bugs become boring and a game feature. So let’s add new content so we can have new and exciting bugs.

Swtor : Bug Wars

there will only add more bugs by each new update there release then fixing then first what are broken.

same with the bugs that can break the sync level on makeb you can easy break you companion level sync and make it your highst level more.

that means if you start chapter 4 when you are lvl 75 you can easy make your companion there lvl 75 and let it kill things for you easy and but it in attack mode will you have to do almost notting more there.

bioware and EA cant run any type off MMORPG game since there not wane spent not much money and only wane earn more money.

there not understand that a MMORPG game you need to make investments each time to make money.

what other MMORPG game company's are doing is easy there spent money in the game to keep the population good and invest on it and is by fixing the reportet bugs ASAP and giving more diffrend event's in the game and also more content at once's.

but that all there are not doing with this game.

its always the same event's that are coming notting new more.

the new contant is also low.

and bug fixing there not doing.

that means if there not start fixing a lot off bugs and problems that have been report then all the new contant there gone release only make's more and more new bugs and problems in the game.

and soon of later that will kill the game's population hard.

since nobody wane keep playing a game that is broken more and has a lot off problems that have been report and not fix.

and soon of later and its now all slowly visible on the forums that the communety is gone hate bioware more for doing notting by fixing the problems in the game.

Along the lines of shutting off broken content please shut off the new huttball. Or at least give me an option to not queue for specific maps. Every 5 min on that map in particular reminds that there are other mmos out there. Edited by Savej

Hey patch notes say that the vents are fixed. Kudos for that if it's true!

I really hope that their fix will work. I remember many examples of devs fixing something but it didn't work out and it still remained broken for a long time. Fix must really fix buggs. No one is interested in attempts - players want results

I don't PvP. However, I feel that if a development team puts something into the game, they need to make it work. And the bugs need to be fixed.

We could argue the relevance of PvP or PvE all day till were blue in the face. The one thing we can all agree on is that bugs suck, they are in both aspects of play, and Bio needs to get on the ball and fix them. it's as simple as that.

Please take the debates about validating your personal playstyle somewhere else, we should stay focused on the topic at hand, that's the respectful and adult thing to do.

I don't PvP. However, I feel that if a development team puts something into the game, they need to make it work. And the bugs need to be fixed.

We could argue the relevance of PvP or PvE all day till were blue in the face. The one thing we can all agree on is that bugs suck, they are in both aspects of play, and Bio needs to get on the ball and fix them. it's as simple as that.

Please take the debates about validating your personal playstyle somewhere else, we should stay focused on the topic at hand, that's the respectful and adult thing to do.

Pve also has buggs which must be fixed and not only pvp. Kaliyo clothes are always changing when she stands on imp. Agent ship, jindo kray's ship visual bugg when it is showed to be away but in real it already closed-up and shooting, kaon under siege last conversation bugg when one of group members can't join the conversation and forced to re-join the group etc

As a newer player i agree. Ill list all the bugs i get below they are normal bugs and not pvp.

1. The capitol letters in a name show up in only some parts of the game making names with spaces lame and all names are taken.

2. When you enter an area and it says no guild controls this area that message will get stuck on the screen blocking my view.

3. in some areas if i hold right mouse button down it will lock that tooltip of whatever my mouse was over until i let off right mouse button. It feels janky and third world developed. Like if the mob health at least updated but it doesnt it stays wherever it was when you decided to hold down right mouse button.

4. Some mats wont go to materials inventory and same for currencies. The mats one you can get to go in if you have material inventory open and right click that material.

5. The scaling seems to screw up alacrity.

6. If youre a sorc and push C you see melee and if you change it to force it wont stay there.

7. This aint a glitch but people watching cutscenes in fps are putting me to sleep. Maybe not have them if its not story mode so i quit going to get something to eat and coming back to dead people.

I think going open api and allowing addons would fix a lot. Players could make addons that fix the game to feel like a aaa instead of a cash grab from korea. And why the hell do we have to go into our config files to get rid of some streamer addon we dont want. Add no shake options. Options to reduce spell graphics only. Like add stuff to the game every other game has and make it feel like a mmo with less instanced. I play in pvp only but not like it would matter everything i do takes me into a instance i wouldnt see another player in. When i am in the world and see an enemy its nothing but a who can cc the others companion better because otherwise we each have god mode heals better than any player heals lol.

Edited by MillerMillerasd

• 3 weeks later...

Next buggs devs MUST FIX is close-up abilities. Holotraverse, force leap etc are often killing their users or teleporting them too far from the target it was used on, or pushing them up where anti-cheat kills them.

Here is a screenshot from a fight where our operative died with full hp after using holotraverse - https://imgur.com/VQ5xlQO

Literally the fight was lost thanks to holotraverse instant death....

Next buggs devs MUST FIX is close-up abilities. Holotraverse, force leap etc are often killing their users or teleporting them too far from the target it was used on, or pushing them up where anti-cheat kills them.

Here is a screenshot from a fight where our operative died with full hp after using holotraverse - https://imgur.com/VQ5xlQO

They can't fix this problem. Engine, yada yada yada.

Omaan, don’t bite... he’s fishing and every time you bite he has a chuckle. Just use the ignore function like I did. So much easier than playing forum pvp with non sensible people.

Thanks Trixxie, I had forgotten about forum ignore.

Got to love the force leap that goes 10-20m past the enemy you are leaping to.

They can't fix this problem. Engine, yada yada yada.

This is kind of problem that has nothing to do with engine. Dsync is but instant death no. Engine can't kill players iam more than sure it is anti cheat which works badly and thinks that using roll-holotraverse or force speed- phantom stride is considered as cheat and gets you killed. Most amusing thing is that this system isn't working against real speed hack as we saw a famous beeze (nick name was changed to avoid forum rulles breaking) running with speed hack on warzones

Edited by omaan

This is kind of problem that has nothing to do with engine. Dsync is but instant death no. Engine can't kill players iam more than sure it is anti cheat which works badly and thinks that using roll-holotraverse or force speed- phantom stride is considered as cheat and gets you killed. Most amusing thing is that this system isn't working against real speed hack as we saw a famous beeze (nick name was changed to avoid forum rulles breaking) running with speed hack on warzones

That aint surprising the parameters that determine what is a cheat and what is not can't properly evaluate the activity in the game.

Same problem then, BW fails at stopping the hacks/cheats while legit class mechanics cause inadvertent deaths. Sounds serious. Not to BW. But to anyone else this would probably deserve to be recognized and fixed.

Today my friend was queueing regs and left the fight because his ability bar turned into this - https://gyazo.com/2596ff97a413f893a104dcd45ca77028

haha, now we have new bugg which recks ability bar until you log out from the game...ranked will become more garbage thanks

So what is that, I never seen that happen. Weird, does it pop up when in regs too?