Looking for active casual/social guild that does daily ops/fp/etc

winterelegy

My GF and I are looking for a casual/social guild that is at least fairly active, preferably one that does daily gf ops/fps/etc. Not interested in prog or ranked pvp, mainly looking to bs on easier content with fun people and have a good time. I do prog already and want somewhere to chill and clear easy stuff on days off and my gf does sm content and wants to have fun and get better without the pressure of pushing to move on to harder content. Edited by winterelegy

My GF and I are looking for a casual/social guild that is at least fairly active, preferably one that does daily gf ops/fps/etc. Not interested in prog or ranked pvp, mainly looking to bs on easier content with fun people and have a good time. I do prog already and want somewhere to chill and clear easy stuff on days off and my gf does sm content and wants to have fun and get better without the pressure of pushing to move on to harder content.

hey there, you might wanna check us out sometime here: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=948073

I have a feeling we might not be quite as "social" 24/7 as you need, but we're def. CHILL :cool:

Anyways, best of luck either way yep.