Add Six month and One Year to one time perchase subscription plans please, Thanks

CKNORTH

The current 60 day is ok, but adding the six month and a 12 month plan would be nice too. makes life easier with the Pre-Paid Visa's. Living in Canada and I am unable to get the Game time Cards ( Lives in small town ). and not a Fan of Amazon seeing its a 50/50 on weather the item is not what I needed or damaged. Thanks in Advance. :)

The current 60 day is ok, but adding the six month and a 12 month plan would be nice too. makes life easier with the Pre-Paid Visa's. Living in Canada and I am unable to get the Game time Cards ( Lives in small town ). and not a Fan of Amazon seeing its a 50/50 on weather the item is not what I needed or damaged. Thanks in Advance. :)

OMG, YES TO 1 YEAR SUB, FINALLY: +1, Signed.

You can't buy the 60-day "cards" on the SWTOR website? (In the "Store" section).