About pvp and new Rules.

Iaebygysey

Like MikeBradley sad:

"Starting with this season, we will also have the ability to remove cheating players from the Ranked PvP environment

altogether. So in addition to all our previous actions, if an account is caught win trading, cheating, or exploiting in

PvP, they will be removed from and unable to queue, join, or play ranked PvP for the rest of the season. If an

account continues to be disruptive and problematic in other areas of the game, we absolutely reserve the right to

permanently ban those accounts and we will do so if we feel it is warranted."

I just want to ask something. Did they even play pvp themselves? Do they know how toxic community playing pvp on EU Darth Malgus can be? 40% of pvp players are toxic and if they don’t like how you play or if you do something wrong they just reporting you and start to insult you and how do they like your mom and etc. It turns out that if I'm not an experienced player who just wanted to learn how to play ranked pvp i'll just just gonna be banned, because tech support won't even try to look at it, just go and ban you. Like my friend on season 9 when people played pvp for crafting material "Dark Matter Catalyst" He isn't a good pvp player and he played just for materials, and what do u think? Angry pvp players just reporting him and he was banned and all his rightfully earned tokens were removed just because some guys didn't like him, how he played and maybe because they have lost some games with him in their team, but it is just a game and we all play as we can, how and in what we want, pvp or pve whatever. As a result my friend was disappointed and stopped playing this game.

Based on all of this i want to know how techsupport is planning to handle such complicated sutiations and what guarantees that no one innocent will suffer their unfair punishments judged only by reports from dishonorable players?

I am pretty sure they won't ban you cause you are bad.

It specifically says "cheating", it goes into detail "win trading or exploiting".

Being new or unskilled is neither of those things. I also doubt your friend was completely honest about his dealings.

Edited by Nemmar

It specifically says "cheating", it goes into detail "win trading or exploiting".

Being new or unskilled is neither of those things. I also doubt your friend was completely honest about his dealings.

Do you play pvp generally? Did you see what people playing on pvp? They just throw at you reports if u not good playing or do something wrong, and tech support won't figure out, they just banned you if u take many reports on your account. This is for example --- some guy didn't like how you play or how you ruined his rating, he just asking friends to report you to.

And my friend playing honestly, he is not pvp player, he looked more like casual player

Sad!

First they cry about no population and wanting more people to be a part of their ranked games, then they change their attitudes as soon as they see a new PVP player that they think costs them rating in the game.

You can't have your cake and eat it too, ranked overlords! Hopefully you get your act together before you run every new person on the game away from ranked!

If this really happened, it is outrageous!

Myself I played couple of ranked games just to get enough "tokens" to earn the black-sliver crystals, but that was it, mostly.

I could not care less about ratings, yet I understand that some players are only about it, however reporting someone because he is not "that good" in PVP is pure evil,

Since Bioware introduced all those requirements about crafting materials or decorations, it is their fault only.

I cannot imagine punishing players because they actually DO what was asked of them in order to receive specific reward.

Besides, placing crafting materials as PVP reward is just totally wrong.

Do you play pvp generally? Did you see what people playing on pvp? They just throw at you reports if u not good playing or do something wrong, and tech support won't figure out, they just banned you if u take many reports on your account. This is for example --- some guy didn't like how you play or how you ruined his rating, he just asking friends to report you to.

The reports will flag the player, they will probably look at the info provided on screen, what the players has done, etc. You'd be surprised at the amount of information that is stored about your chars and what they have done. Won't be an automatic ban because someone reported a player.

If this really happened, it is outrageous!

Myself I played couple of ranked games just to get enough "tokens" to earn the black-sliver crystals, but that was it, mostly.

I could not care less about ratings, yet I understand that some players are only about it, however reporting someone because he is not "that good" in PVP is pure evil,

Since Bioware introduced all those requirements about crafting materials or decorations, it is their fault only.

I cannot imagine punishing players because they actually DO what was asked of them in order to receive specific reward.

Besides, placing crafting materials as PVP reward is just totally wrong.

The ranked community are some of the most toxic in the game. I'd love to say I've met some nice ranked players, but to be honest, I can't remember any. /shrug

The ranked community are some of the most toxic in the game. I'd love to say I've met some nice ranked players, but to be honest, I can't remember any. /shrug

You're right, unfortunately. I was probably lucky because when I played those ranked games, there was random bunch of people who did not actually scream at each other, but tried to win the game. And no one really cared if we lost, cos, well, there will be another game, right?

You're right, unfortunately. I was probably lucky because when I played those ranked games, there was random bunch of people who did not actually scream at each other, but tried to win the game. And no one really cared if we lost, cos, well, there will be another game, right?

But if you lose, YOU LOSE RATING omgz!!!