Best Augment/Implant setup?

Sideblaze

Assuming your accuracy is at 1591 (or 1327 if using acc stims), and your alacrity is above ~1220-ish, crit is really the only way to go.

Mastery and power are level capped in 95% of the game content, and you get a load of those stats already from the new augs (which will be mostly useless anywhere other than the new Op and FP).

Assuming your accuracy is at 1591 (or 1327 if using acc stims), and your alacrity is above ~1220-ish, crit is really the only way to go.

Mastery and power are level capped in 95% of the game content, and you get a load of those stats already from the new augs (which will be mostly useless anywhere other than the new Op and FP).

What's the power cap for warzones and such? While I do plan to do some ops eventually, I mainly PVP.

What's the power cap for warzones and such? While I do plan to do some ops eventually, I mainly PVP.

There is no Power/Mastery cap in PVP but at what value you should stop adding Crit and go for Mastery is still not 100% clear. There is a spreadsheet on Theorycrafting Discord with approximate calculations, It is different for each spec but on average you should stop adding Crit and go for Mastery augments at around 3200 Critical.

Got enough materials to craft a full set of augments, was curious what I should go for with a purely min/max setup?

There is no "standard" way to place augments. Much of it depends upon what you have gear-wise, and what your current stats are. If your current stats are not up to what they should be (whatever that is), you can juggle things with augments.

For example, say that in the course of getting your 306 armor you just happened to not get enough Accuracy (say 109%). You could then use Accuracy augments to take it up to 110%.

But, if rather, as is more typical, you have proper levels of Accuracy and Alacrity, you would mostly use augments to add some Critical or Power/Mastery.

And, of course, if you are a tank you might want to add defensive augments.

Edited by JediQuaker