Bowdaar recruitement quest.on Zakuul

irrevelant

Just tried to recruit the big guy with my lvl75 smuggler, and i noticed just how damn hard are the training droids, and then the next battle. Now the problem is, that those guys are lvl75, and their stats reflect that, but my level is downscaled to 70.

I remember when i did back then with lvl70 as max level, and it was a piece of cake. Even the Eternal championship itself was harder to get the influence to start that quest. Either eliminate the downscale for this isntance, or make those enemies lvl70.

Edited by irrevelant
clarification

Still no fix in the new patch notes. I don’t understand why they screwed up the Eternal Championship in the first place.

The Eternal Championship not really screwed. That stuff is scaled up to new gear. It's meant to be a serious challenge even for the most experienced players. The problem is the companion recruitement quest.

I can't beat the Eternal Championship, nor could i beat back in the day. But you don't have to. If you beat one oponent, then you can leave, get reward, then restart. The more oponent the faster you get enough influence, but you don't need to beat the whole in order to get Bowdaar as companion. Also my smuggler don't need it.

However the recruitement quest right after is way harder, than it should be. That one was meant causal solo content, and when i did a long time ago with lvl70 as maximum, then i won easily in T1.