Lvl 67 can queue for an operation but cannot enter.

Twice we have formed for a SM Ops and a guild member was gong to bring an alt that was high level but not quite lvl 70. The most recent one was lvl 67.

Their GF showed operations available and we were able to queue with them in group. They were not able to travel into the operation as normal. They attempted to walk in the old fashion way and were still blocked. The more recent attempt gave them a message they had to be lvl 70.

So is it a bug that the Ops GF queue is available to them and that a group can queue and get an OPs to pop with them in the group or is it a bug they are being blocked from entering?

Either way it does not make sense since Zos did not rescale any of the existing Ops but I would really like to know. I have checked the Onslaught patch notes and found no mention of this change though I might have missed it.

So is it a bug that the Ops GF queue is available to them and that a group can queue and get an OPs to pop with them in the group or is it a bug they are being blocked from entering?

I'm not that familiar with OPs, so someone else can give a better answer, but....

As far as I know, at least some OPs require the players to be level 70, but maybe not all of them. So maybe you can group in GF for the lower level ones, but not enter the level 70s.

It's more of a goof-up then an actual bug.

All operations that existed before Onslaught are still scaled to lvl 70, Before this new update low lvl players, as low as lvl 50 or 55, could access the SM ops.

Granted I took note that you commented you are not familiar with Ops. In the same token nothing you said shed any light on what actually changed or which part of the issue is not working correctly.